Fermi, GTX460, GTX470, GTX465, GTX480...Bios Modding..Edit Voltage restrictions-mods

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by BetA, Sep 15, 2010.

1. chris89

chris89 Master Guru

GPU:
    RADEON R5 M430 2GB
    All bios programming software has min/ max fan speed. If u want cool set a high min but it will be loud and it only goes to 100% at 105 Celsius so you have to use EVGA Precision X for the fan on anything made after the GTX 200 series. Kinda sucks I loved the fanspeed ic on the gtx 200 series cards.

If you want I can mod your bios to get huge performance gains out of the gtx 465 chip. We can push to 835-851mhz core clock territory.

I can't wait to setup my 896 cuda cored 851mhz gtx 470's in sli for cuda encoding only.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
  2. gazz2211

gazz2211 Guest

GPU:
    asus gtx 465
    Okay i want modded bios you can make one for me.
    But this card is getting always high temperature when in stress.
    And soft evga precision x is doing this job i set for 50 celcius 60% speed and for 75 celcius 100%.
    To be honest i wanted just changed bios 465 to 470 of zotac
    and it works no artifacts, it has more memory and lower voltage.
    I tryed asus gtx 470bios with the same clocks and was much artifacts.
    Im willing to add proper bios and options of fan control but if its not unlocked i dont mind. Once time on web sites i saw fermi bios editor version 1.53 maybe in this version i can change fan control just wondering.
    But if not i can use evga precision x.
    p.s
    Is it possible to make more shaders like in 470 400. On gtx 465 are 352.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
  3. gazz2211

gazz2211 Guest

GPU:
    asus gtx 465
    Is a work in progress?
    Dont know how much time have to wait.

4. gazz2211

gazz2211 Guest

GPU:
    asus gtx 465

5. gazz2211

gazz2211 Guest

GPU:
    asus gtx 465
    If somebody knows any good bios for asus gtx 465 just send me a link.

6. tsmith154

tsmith154 Guest

GPU:
    gtx 580 running sli
    Hello. New guy on this forum. Great to see these gpu's up and running with interest.

I have a gigabyte gts 850 on the stock bios. I have read allot, telling me I better not try to mod. my own bios. I want to be able to increase my voltage higher than the stock voltage allows me to now. I use EVGA and Afterburner. I have always run my board at 910 with the max voltage allowed and never had a problem until Battle Field 4 came out. I have full water cooled computer system. I over clock everything else just never dove in and tried the gpu.

My question: Does anyone have a bios they have tried that will work on my card? That allows be to increase the voltage to above 2 ? Even if it is overclocked I don't care.

7. SportRc76

SportRc76 Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX460 768Mb
    Hi Friend !
    so i have a VideoCard GTX460 Palit that so far 1 year ago that not work. Thank you so much for your bios !!! now All WORK !

8. Froz3n.Shogun

Froz3n.Shogun Guest

GPU:
    PNYGeForceGT630 2GB
    Are you still doing this even though the tools are public nowadays? I have a
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 2GB (GF108) [PNY Technologies] (Fermi) and was wondering if you could make a bios for it?

Touhami-dz likes this.