female athelete becomes a man after sex reassignment surgery

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by death_samurai, Jul 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laykun

Laykun Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2 x EVGA GTX670 4GB
    It's a change of appearance, you can dress that up with as many emotions and feelings as you like if it makes you comfortable, but in my opinion that constitutes as vanity. Unless they can re-sequence your DNA then it's simply cosmetic, in which case I don't know why you'd pick something as boring as the opposite gender instead of something like maybe a tiger or some awesome new species.

I'm not attacking you, you may believe this is done for other reasons and you may be insecure about it, but this is how I see it.

2. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Oh well if she wants to be a man, let her be a man lol

3. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

I understand, you can have your opinion, but you are dreadfully wrong about why this happens.

4. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    [​IMG]

:D

5. :):):) ROFLLL Haven't had me a bowl of those in years......ahh yes where were we, "Transexuals and Cereal"? lol. You know the threads different when Tony the Tiger, the advertising cartoon mascot for Kellogg's Frosted Flakes is in a thread about a female athelete becoming a man after sex reassignment surgery. Hmmm what a marketing campaign that could be :) "And now kids Tony has something to say about a very important issue"...lol

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2010
  6. death_samurai

death_samurai Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Palit 970 GTX jetstream
    [​IMG]

The tiger thing has already been done and read the news. Dude wants a tiger pelt grafted unto his skin which would cost something like 100k. It's not cheap i believed he spent like probably 80 grand or more on the tattoos and the whiskers and the teeth.

Seriously you want him to look like this?

7. Laykun

Laykun Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2 x EVGA GTX670 4GB
    Lol, but that's not being a tiger and is a perfect example of why this women is still not a man. Fundamentally he's still a man with tiger bits grafted on. As opposed to having your actually DNA changed, he can never actually be a tiger at the core, where it matters, it's simply cosmetic.

And yes he looks insanely bad (I literally had to look this news story up to make sure I wasn't being trolled). I find it amusing that he thinks he knows how tigers feel, yet I doubt he's eaten a living person yet.

8. death_samurai

GPU:
    Palit 970 GTX jetstream

Well how do u actually become another animal?

Perhaps you might not know but we're in the 21st century and a perfect cancer cure has still not been found. Some cool looking cell phones have already been created but changing the species of 1 animal already living into another still not possible.

So i'm just wondering what are you talking about.

9. thecake90

thecake90 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 1060GTX
    Off topic but Death Sam please get an Avatar! You look like a decapitated fool :)

May I suggest

[​IMG]

10. death_samurai

GPU:
    Palit 970 GTX jetstream

Sorry i don't understand fruit cake. :banana:

11. thecake90

thecake90 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 1060GTX
    I'm not asking you, I'm telling you! Get an avatar! You have less than an hour to get one!

Pick the one I suggested for you, or else :biggun:

12. nvlddmkm

nvlddmkm Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX285
    nvm......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.