Far Cry Primal - Gameplay Reveal Trailer

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Dec 4, 2015.

1. BedantP

BedantP Master Guru

GPU:
    STRIX 960 1500Mhz/2009Mhz
    Same subtitle font, means no bit change is done. As for the graphics, just like Far Cry 4 was like a retexture of Far Cry 3, Far Cry PRIMAL is a pretty much small retexture of Far Cry 4. The gameplay is changed a bit. The whistle command to tell your pet to kill that turd actually existed in Far Cry 4. When you play as Kalinag in Yogi and Reggie mission, you can command a tiger to kell your enemies. The new thing is the spear. The fur does not move at all. Dunia Engine requires more change for this to be a next-gen game. Far Cry 4 had the same sounds and animations of Far Cry 3. Take animal skinning for example, knife sound was same, just the animation was sped up. Loot chest looting sound remains the same. There's nothing changed but only few things added. I would buy if Dunia Engine undergoes a complete change and the fur moves as in Far Cry 4. I say you again, do not make it a copy of the previous game like Far Cry 4.

2. Reddoguk

Reddoguk Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3090 GB GamingOC
    I really dislike games that use a mainly AI friend to do a lot of the killin for you.

Even in Fallout 4 i left the mutt at home because he annoys me so much by getting in the way and having to micro manage them all the time.

Just my personal opinion and preference.

3. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    this game might have jumped the shark in the right direction....nah jajajajaja....well maybe

4. Elder III

Elder III Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6900 XT Nitro+ 16GB
    I'm interested in finding out more. I think I probably would enjoy playing it, the unusual environment and setting have vast appeal for me personally. I'm far enough behind on the biggest (time consumers) games in my library that I won't be ready for this at release for sure.

5. scrapser

scrapser Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    "I love the smell of QTE's in the morning!" Oh...sorry, I think that's a line from a movie I saw once.

But seriously...who can honestly say this game will not be rife with automated game play just like the previous two releases. In fact, it is once again the same game masquerading in a different wrapper. You will have safe caves of course. And probably have to climb tall redwood trees instead of towers. Instead of zip lines and hang gliders you will be required to grab hold of the feet of a pterodactyl or giant bird when she leaps from her loftly nest to get back down to the ground where you will be given the opportunity to ride a wild boar as quickly as you can between smoke signals to deliver emergency rations to hunting parties who are lost or something.

More flower picking is also a given as are lots of vines to rappel up and down cliffs. Maybe this time you will also need to learn the delicate art of cave painting by spitting berry juice to make an outline of your hand on the face of the cave walls to claim ownership. What would really seal the deal with this game is if there will be Flintstones cars for you to ride around in.

Except for the cars I am completely serious about the rest of this post.

6. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 2070 Super
    The concept interests me just not enough to actually want to play the game, still haven't played Far Cry 4 yet.

I wouldn't, Blood Dragon sucked a*se.

7. Demrock

Demrock Member

GPU:
    Sapphire Boost 7950x2
    Looks very entertaining.

Hope they offer a super hard mode to enjoy these kind of games even more :)

8. Tugrul_512bit

Tugrul_512bit Member Guru

GPU:
    msi_r7870hawk_asus_r7_240
    Is this new fur test for cards?

9. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    hahaha^...brilliant...yes I will get this game.