1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Far Cry New Dawn Story Trailer

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Things just got real. Face off against the ruthless highwaymen and their leaders the Twins as you fight to survive in a dangerous post-apocalyptic frontier. Form unexpected alliances, build a deadly a...

Far Cry New Dawn Story Trailer

2. Nadzlee

Nadzlee New Member

GPU:
    Palit GTX1070Ti SJ
    This would be a great birthday gift. It's on my birthday!
    Far Cry definitely has come a long way down the road from the very first game, being stranded on a weird island n mad science experiments, to Africa, Oceania, Tibet, BC, America. And now... this... "new" post apocalypse settings.

Idk. I rly wanna have a try. Haven't play any Far Cry games since the 3rd one. It kind of easily bores me out.
    Really wanna try at this one. But... yea. If it turns out to be just another repetitive shooter, I'll pass. Somehow the trailer does look kind of good.

3. Maddness

Maddness Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW
    I might check this out, but not until i have finished with Metro Exodus. This looks more like a poor cousin to me.

4. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 2080 Dual OC
    Wish they would have gone off to a new place, like Mexico or South America. Different terrain, accents, etc. Just remove any hint of familiarity from the last game. 'Post-apocalyptic' by itself not enough.

5. bigfutus

bigfutus Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 Ti
    Yesterday i read somewhere, it will have tiered weapons, just like in RPGs, white, blue, etc., and for instance you will do little to no damage to higher tier enemies with white tier weapons. So much for white privilege :D
    If implemented badly, this will be annoying as F.

6. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Master Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1080 8Gb
    So they're making it into Borderlands?

7. Berke53

Berke53 Active Member

GPU:
    2x ASUS GTX 1080 Strix OC
    FC New dawn is just a reskin of FC5. Trailers always make a game look good if you ask me. FC5 was a bit of a let down for me personally from a technical standpoint. Atleast they don't charge full price for it.

8. scoter man1

scoter man1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070ti
    Looks like more of the same to me. I guess that's good if you like FC. I don't think I'll buy another.

9. KBDE

KBDE Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    I actually liked FarCry 5, played it till the end.
    This looks like something i will enjoy too, maybe even more so. :)