Far Cry 5 Season Pass Details

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Ubisoft shared details about the season pass for Far Cry 5, giving details on three surreal DLC packs this will bring, as Far Cry 3 Classic Edition, a remastered version of the single-player content i...

Far Cry 5 Season Pass Details

2. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    I must say that is some weird DLC offering and the fact that they also included Far Cry 3 remastered leaves me to think they are a bit out of ideas... still I'm looking forward to 5 because the Montana setting can look gorgeous if done right.

vonSternberg likes this.
  3. vonSternberg

vonSternberg Member Guru

GPU:
    RX 560D
    At least the season pass has actual content instead of shiny overpowered guns or something.

Solfaur likes this.
  4. illrigger

illrigger Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3080
    Adding what amounts to three entirely new (albeit shorter) games is "running out of ideas"?

More likely they just didn't want to make the mistake that so many other games do with DLC, where they try to shoehorn in a new section of the game into the main story long after most people have actually finished it.

Think about Mass Effect's incredible DLCs, most of which basically had zero impact unless you re-started the game because you were already done with the main quest. Then look at Fallout New Vegas' equally good DLC, where the DLCs themselves formed a side story that was worth running on its own. Which one is more likely to be appealing to players?

5. Xuanzang

Xuanzang Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 7900 XTX
    Only played Far Cry 1 & 2, but im definitely getting Far Cry 5. It looks amazing.

6. drac

drac Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3080 Ti
    Gonna be good I reckon. Tbh although weird, those DLC sound good heh.

I don't understand why there is no FC3 Classic edition for the PC...

7. RooiKreef

RooiKreef Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX3080 Ventus
    I'm starting to think that Far Cry 5 might just take the spot of The Witcher 3 in terms of graphics and the whole open world thing... I just hope this game is as good as the screenshots look and not just another ordinary Far Cry game that is just about "Go to that village and kill all the enemies" over and over... If there is actually a lot of new things in this game then it might be a very good game indeed.

8. nz3777

nz3777 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 980 Radeon 5500
    Wow Impressive Graphics Looks so life-like!

9. Enticles

Enticles Guest

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3070ti
    That quite literally is my idea of hell, lol.

Graphics look pretty good, though.

10. __hollywood|meo

__hollywood|meo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6700xt @2.7ghz
    so this season pass appears to be an actual legitimate expansion, rather than chopping apart the game or inundating us with strange cosmetics. honestly, thats pretty promising