Fan control problem with 1.3.6.1042

Discussion in 'ATI Tray Tools Public Beta Section' started by madouros, May 23, 2007.

1. madouros

madouros New Member

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 560Ti 2GB
    Hi there,
    it seems that there is a problem for my card Radeon 9600 (ASUS) and 1.3.6.1042 about fan control.
    I can't use automatic speed with this version, but the previous was ok.

No other obvious problems.

ps: I accidentally posted in beta section http://forums.guru3d.com/images/smilies/behead.gif
    :behead:

Last edited: May 23, 2007
  2. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    What problems?

3. madouros

madouros New Member

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 560Ti 2GB
    Well, at the fan control tab, if I apply the automatic option then it switches to manual and around full speed. At the fan control table my profile settings are not staying but instead all temps are 20° and the speed has a random low number (200-300). Even if I manually put some other temps/speed they reverse to that.
    In other words I can't control the fan speed with this version!

I uninstalled .1042 and installed .964 because of the noise of the vga fan, but if you need further info I can re-test it.

Best regards.

4. Matts_User_Name

Matts_User_Name Member

GPU:
    Radeon 1950XTX
    I have had the same problem. I really cant figure out why this is doing that.

I am using Vista Ultimate x86 (32 bit)

Need help please.

5. KDA

KDA New Member

GPU:
    ASUS / A9600 PRO / 128 Mb
    ASUS A9600 PRO Problem

Dear Ray,
    I have particulary the same problem as described above. VCard: ASUS A9600PRO, Win XP SP3, Catalyst version 2009.0303.2224.40202 downloaded from ASUS web site. Tested also on Catalyst 10.02 downloaded from ATI web site. Tested with ATT .1042, .964, .1472. With every ATT and Catalyst version behaviour is the same. Do you have any ideas?

6. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    This is because of sensor used by ASUS. It seems that it doesn't supported by ATT