Fallout 76

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by UnrealGaming, May 30, 2018.

1. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070
    I just wanted to leave this here, for people to think about.

Fallout 4 - Far Harbor DLC
    • 44 Characters (NPCs)
    • 4 Factions
    • 3 Robots and Computers
    • 25 Creatures
    • 55 Locations
    • 4 Settlements
    • 33 Armor and Clothing
    • 24 Weapons
    • 3 Ammunition
    • 36 Consumables
    • 15 Junk
    Price - $25

Fallout 76
    • 1 Sniper Outfit
    Price - $14

This doesn't just apply to Fallout 76

2. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    Oh, I personally have no hopes for Fallout 76. I will never play it... the second they said it was always online, I signed out completely.

I'm just saying, counting a game out because of a botched initial release is a bit funny, considering how many other games have awful releases, and manage to turn them around.

Shataan likes this.
  3. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix

Seeing stuff like this really kills my excitement for Starfield and the next Elder Scrolls, Bethesda can go and frack itself.

emperorsfist, XP-200 and cerebus23 like this.

4. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580 ❤ MESA 19.2
    You'd think they would reconsider their strategy when their retail sales and reputation is at a record low, but no, they double back down on everything that people despise for a quick buck.

cerebus23 likes this.
  5. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    ^^I can't wrap my head around the fact that there are actually gamers spending real money on MT within this game, and in all the other MT filled games, i mean how much longer can we solely blame McDonalds for someones self induced junk eating health issues, it is mind numbing, seems some gamers just never learn no matter how many times they burn their hand in the fire. lol

Kolt and cerebus23 like this.
  6. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    I wonder how long until it becomes a free to play game?

The Steam release still has to happen this year, if what Bethesda has said is true, but then again since when has anything Bethesda said been trustworthy.

I'm guessing they are going to bet on people paying money for it on Steam.... then maybe a year after the Steam release when hardly anyone new is getting into the game they will make it free to play to try getting more in-game store sales.

*shrugs*

ShadowDuke, Kolt and cerebus23 like this.
  7. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Master Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1080 8Gb
    Oh well, one more reason to despise this game... XD

8. D3M1G0D

D3M1G0D Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2 x GeForce 1080 Ti
    Except they aren't getting burned. Most of the big spenders like this system - it allows them to use their fat bank balance to gain an advantage. Microtransactions and loot boxes are a blessing for the rich, who can skip the grind and instantly win by paying money. They are also a blessing for the devs, allowing them to tap into a rich source of revenue. The ones left out are the vast majority of gamers who are too poor to spend thousands of dollars on games.

9. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    I would not even play this even if it went f2p as i have no desire to play any of these games as services whatsoever, and if i ever did come over with such a brainfart i would just log back into Star Trek online, and i admit i did buy a lifetime sub for that, but not in the whale type player way, but because at the time it was a monthly subscription to play it. lol

cerebus23 likes this.

10. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    anyone with a brain is not playing this, tastes and all but bethesdas actions in outright lying to customers what 5 6 times now and doing the opposite of what they said what they think they politicians?

look at the approval rating of politicians if they aspiring to that. start to finish this thing is a cluster f and todd should be fired this is his thing i reasonably sure either way hes the face of the co and a source of much annoys old fans of bethesda.

XP-200 likes this.
  11. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070
    I "would" have a look once it's F2P on Steam... because free.

After Skyrim there is no way i'm spending money on a Bethesda product ever again.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
    Kolt and cerebus23 like this.
  12. Backstabak

Backstabak Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Rx 5700xt
    I'm not sure what you guys complain about. I have got plenty of fun from this game and all of that without ever buying or playing it :).

emperorsfist, Kolt and XP-200 like this.
  13. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    ^^^Ding! Ding! ding! ding!...we have a winner!. lol

14. anxious_f0x

anxious_f0x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti SLi

15. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    they all snorting meth at betheda.

Kolt and ShadowDuke like this.
  16. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070
    Wait, it's October right?

17. warlord

warlord Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Null
    Elder Scrolls Online had this kind of service for years when became stand alone as ESO plus. It was absolutely expected to happen sooner or later for extra income. ESO sales were far inferior to Skyrim's.

Fallout 4 is the most successful game in sales terms at Bethesda's recent history. FO76 did not provide enough money like ESO. I think it is a fair move for their sake to be honest. We reap what we sow. :)

18. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070
    Maybe they thought:

"Wait a minute, The Outer Worlds can be bought for $1, let's offer a better deal for Fallout 76!"

19. warlord

warlord Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Null
    ESO is better than Skyrim and FO76 is better than FO4. We should be more careful with our decisions. Our denial of their newer services, made them to take not so good decisions either.