1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fallout 76

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by UnrealGaming, May 30, 2018.

1. BlackZero

BlackZero Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R9 290X WF3
    Already have, and it works. :D

Video to follow! :p

2. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    Well F76 is now at a new low, pc version can now be had for £11.99 right now from cdkey...........just how much lower can it go before it becomes ftp. Lol

3. coc

coc Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 970 SC
    interesting read. didn't know Bethesda's history, i actually thought Todd was one of the founders.

if this stuff will affect directly on the quality of Starfield\ES6 than its another big step towards the new
    Sony console when its available. since Valve isn't making anything new for years, BioWare has been
    eaten by EA.. i really hope it won't come to Bethesda's making a Moba in space and ruining the ES6.

i also didn't know 76 was this buggy.

4. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    Looks like some people have been banned for using mods, one being the ultrawide fix.....

[​IMG]

I guess it really is up to Bethesda to fix the game.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018

5. Martigen

Martigen Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti SLI
    And they're giving away Fallout 1, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics if you buy 76. You can taste the desperation.

If this is true, Bethesda is dead in the water. The only reason people still play Bethesda games is the modding community.

It is quite bizarre that their customers -- gamers -- know what's best for their franchise and yet they are somehow unawares. You only need to ask what your customers want, and a total of no-one asked for a multiplayer MMO version of Fallout.

I've spent 3 years modding Bethesda games. And yet I sincerely hope they reach rock bottom because unless they do, the crap will continue.

lucidus and cerebus23 like this.
  6. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    970 Mini, KD55XD800
    https://twitter.com/AshTwoAshes/status/1077304312961871872

KissSh0t likes this.
  7. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    Wow, that's pathetic. Good job Beth, you guys replaced Ubi in my publisher sh!t list and I really didn't like those guys for being obsessed with DRM.

Kolt likes this.
  8. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    all the big publishers it seemed had their wtf moment this year.

EA/dice with battlefield/front they shorted 300 million or so.

Blizzard with the con and what you do not all have phones moment? Insulting idiotic but not really defcon levels of get fd.

bethesda and their cash grab greed moment, which seemed to lead to a cascade of f ups. Which is STILL rattling on.

What a timeline.

Kolt and lucidus like this.
  9. D3M1G0D

D3M1G0D Maha Guru

GPU:
    2 x GeForce 1080 Ti
    I'm one of those who think that Bethesda eventually plans to release paid mods or "mini-DLCs", like what they did with the Creation Club. Free mods would be detrimental to their future money-making plans so they need to put a stop to it at all cost.

10. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    The way I see it Bethesda have looked at the absolutely immense amount of people downloading mods for Skyrim on Nexus Mods and then gone "how do we monetize that?".... we then saw them trying to turn modders into a form of income with the whole paid mods debacle on steam, when that blew up in their face they then went and made the creation club for Skyrim and Fallout 4, those being single player games meant they couldn't control people the way they wanted because people could still download mods outside of creation club, which then leads to Fallout 76, which in retrospect is a rushed product that I believe was made because they want to control mods and in tern sell "official" mods.

Kolt likes this.

11. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    Bethesda execs killing mods, circa late 2010's

[​IMG]

Their open world games wouldn't have anywhere near the online presence or popularity without the PC modding scene. Just look at the games that have come out since the start of this console generation, they've been left behind and I don't see any improvement on the horizon. Every piece of news that comes out seems to affirm the rot that's in Bethesda.

cerebus23 and Kolt like this.
  12. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580 (8GB) 144hz
  13. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070
    Why do people even continue to order crap related to Bethesda Games?

This is why they continue to do this, cuz people keep buying their crap.

Stop supporting, so there is no need to complain.

Let them run out of business.

spajdrik likes this.
  14. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    Sorry, but that kind of logic makes no sense.
    Why would anyone want them to go out of business?

Fallout 76 was a disappointment, a mistake... and a big misstep. Yes.
    But, even with that, you know for a fact, when Starfield is released... it will sell insanely well. Same with Elder Scrolls 6.

And even then, as long as they keep publishing titles like DOOM, Wolf, PREY and DisHonored... they are not going to have any problems financially.

15. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    Fallout 76 being offered for $19 along with the elite controller, this is Australian prices on JB HI-FI website.... kinda interesting.

[​IMG]

I just got a PowerA Xbox One Sandstorm Camo controller, it's pretty cool.... xD

16. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    @KissSh0t How much for red dead redemption 2?

ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ

KissSh0t likes this.
  17. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    $79, I don't have a console though, I got the controller for my pc.... xD

Looks like this Fallout 76 special is for all controllers not just the elite, I guess JB HI-FI have lots of left over copies.

[​IMG]

18. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    Lol they'll be keeping it at check out counters like candy any day now :D That's a nice controller ... I had a lunar white xbone controller but had to replace it with the ordinary black one. Still, great controller. Welcome to the Flexible PC Master Race :p

KissSh0t likes this.
  19. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    I had the Logitech F310 Wired Controller but it's kinda crap for new games but it was really cool for retro emulator games xD

Does that mean Fallout 76 is junk food now :T

Last edited: Dec 26, 2018
  20. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    Junk, yes. Food? I wouldn't recommend it :p