Fallout 76

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by UnrealGaming, May 30, 2018.

1. MarkyG

MarkyG Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 4070Ti
    From the snippets i've seen on YouTube, it potrays the game as an Early Access title. Glad I skipped this.

2. RealNC

RealNC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070 Ti Super
    LOL. This train wreck keeps going. That duffel bag thing is just amazing. They showed a normal bag in the advertisement, and then shipped a $3 Chinese plastic bag instead. This is hilarious.

cerebus23 likes this.
  3. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    Yea they marketed the duffle bag as a "high quality" bag, so you might imagine a cotton or canvas or denim bag, but naw, high quality in your 200 dollar collectors edition is a nylon cheap bag. lol.

but hey the power armor helmet was worth the 200 right? probably about 80 bucks in materials and assembly.

4. RealNC

RealNC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070 Ti Super
    cerebus23 and Solfaur like this.

5. CalculuS

CalculuS Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660Ti
  6. BlackZero

BlackZero Guest

I can't understand how they could let things get this out of hand.

7. RealNC

RealNC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070 Ti Super
    We're gonna pay you with imaginary Monopoly money that we made up. :cool:

8. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Guest

GPU:
    -
  9. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    Can't remember another recent AAA title that was more worthy of a shitstorm than this one. It's not even just the bugs and the crap microtransactions etc. etc., but the WAY they handle everything is horrible. They did so much damage to themselves and their fans with everything surrounding this release, that I don't even think they realize how much they'll have to make up for to repair their reputation. That is if they care enough...because right now, it sure doesn't look like it (those replies in regards to them damn bag, roflmao).

10. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Oh don't worry. They're probably under the impression that modders will fix their broken reputation and don't need to do anything about it.

Someone 'shop "Gaming" into this picture? :D

[​IMG]

CalculuS and Solfaur like this.

11. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    That thing looks better built than the bethesda one. In Yong's "gift" video, it looked like a garbage bag.

8:54

12. RealNC

RealNC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070 Ti Super
    Very unlikely. Modders have already fixed many of these issues in Fallout 4 and Skyrim. Bethesda completely ignored all these fixes as if they don't even existed. 7 year old bugs that modders fixed already in Skyrim are back.

Bethesda doesn't actually seem to even look at the modding community's bugfixes. To Bethesda, mods are probably all about bikini armor. They have no idea that modders have actually fixed many of these bugs.

SpajdrEX likes this.
  13. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Fixed.

14. CalculuS

CalculuS Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660Ti
  15. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gamers : (凸 ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)凸 lol

16. D3M1G0D

D3M1G0D Guest

GPU:
    2 x GeForce 1080 Ti
    Despite all the negativity, I really hope Bethesda learns something from all this and incorporates the lessons in their future releases. With Fallout 76 being an online game and all, Bethesda may feel a greater urge to fix those long-standing bugs that have plagued their past games (seems they've already fixed the FPS bug and have committed to incorporating features like a FOV slider). If Fallout 5 has none of these bugs then I'd say Fallout 76 was worth it. Hopefully their PR and customer service also gets revamped, whatever happens with the potential lawsuit.

Bethesda still makes some of the best sandbox games in the world - which is why I've put more than 1600 hours into Fallout 4. I can't speak for others, but the reason I criticize is because I want them to be better. A world without Bethesda Game Studios would be a very dark world.

BlackZero likes this.
  17. BlackZero

BlackZero Guest

You know what's coming. :D
    [​IMG]

BangTail likes this.
  18. sertopico

sertopico Maha Guru

GPU:
    Palit Gamerock 4090
    Wow, making a 10 minutes video for a bag (I find pretty dumb spending 200 bucks for a game already, not the case of the youtuber since he got it for free)? I don't know why people are so surprised, it's Bethesda, their games are extremely buggy, it's been like that since Oblivion.

And, by the way:

:D

Solfaur likes this.
  19. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    ^^^My god that is brutal, i am surprised Bethesda have not hit it with 3 million take down strikes for the Fleetwood mac song alone. Lol

20. IAmGhostDog

IAmGhostDog Guest

GPU:
    XFX R9 390
    Modders can't fix this game.
    No mods until Nov 2019
    Remember?
    Plus it being an online game it would have to be server side.
    They have to fix it.