Fallout 4 - E3 2015 Screenshots

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. darkdrone48

darkdrone48 Guest

GPU:
    ASUS GTX1070
    I've been really disappointed with what looks like a dumbing down of the series......this isn't Fallout, it's The Sims 7 with guns. i won't be buying it based on what I've seen...let the war begin :)

3. Robbo9999

Robbo9999 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    I heard that this game was gonna be very much like Fallout 3 with how it works, but just with better graphics. I'd be happy with that, Fallout 3 was one of my favourite ever games, although I do wonder if I'd enjoy it as much now, maybe I'm just looking back at it through rose tinted glasses!

4. Corbus

Corbus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Moist 6900 XT
    I for one can't wait for it, also they said it, you're not forced to do any of the things you don't like, like building shelters and protecting them from bandits and what not. They give you freedom to play how you want.

Don't understand why some are unhappy about it, its a step up in all aspects. I'm particularly excited by the weapon/armor modding..that for me is wow,just wow, the number of mods and all the possibilities. The devs really seem to have put a lot more effort in it than with previous games.

5. gUNN1993

gUNN1993 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 670 Windforce 3
    I just hope they populate the wastelands with ..... well anything, F3 had some of the most boring side quests(or lack thereof) from any Bethesda game yet.

And I hope to good god they don't use that "automatically generated fetch quest" system they used in Skyrim.

6. Dorlor

Dorlor Guest

GPU:
    2x evga 780 ti sc acx
    Eh, not much...

7. CalculuS

CalculuS Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660Ti
    Idk what you are talking about, the building your town thing is completely optional and can just be ignored if you want it to play it the classic way.

8. Isbre

Isbre Guest

GPU:
    290X Matrix H2O
    Watched the live stream and was pretty impressed. The building and the armor upgrades and they way they have improved looked awesome as hell, but they do seem to have changed or partly removed the role playing element with the skill trees, and dumbed that down which is not cool.

Will try the free smart phone/tablet game as it looked very fun indeed.

9. Xenotone

Xenotone Guest

GPU:
    780 Ti SLI H2O 1230mhz
    The game is going to be awesome from what we've seen, but I can't help be disappointed by those graphics. Modders have their work cut out for them.

10. BedantP

BedantP Guest

GPU:
    1660Ti
    Do modders have to do everything? Come on the graphics are casual!

11. Xenotone

Xenotone Guest

GPU:
    780 Ti SLI H2O 1230mhz
    They don't have to do anything but you know they will, and they'll have my heartfelt thanks :wanker:

12. vazup

vazup Guest

GPU:
    r9 280X
    That's all im hearing these days - graphics, graphics, graphics, graphics, graphics, graphics, graphics, graphics, graphics, graphics. That is pretty damn sad if you ask me.

13. ScoobyDooby

ScoobyDooby Guest

GPU:
    1080Ti & Acer X34
    I agree, I'm getting really sick and tired of reading about how games are going to suck simply because of how they look.

Even taking into account sites like this one, where we put so much emphasis in making our games look amazing with high quality, using mods, using reshade/sweetfx, it seems to me that people are focusing wayyyyu too much on the graphical side when so many other factors are critical to a game being great

witcher 3 has been cursed up and down by gamers all over for being downgraded from early trailers, and yet the game at release still looks amazing but more importantly is a GREAT GAME.. In story, in quests, in crafting, in combat.. The works. I'd have been gutted if they sacrificed all that and spent more time just trying to make it look better..

I run get why people are so hellbent on graphics being the deciding factor.. Very shortsighted viewpoint imo

14. 0blivious

0blivious Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7800 XT / 5700 XT
    +1

Totally concur. Maybe it's because I literally started gaming with games like Pong and Pac-Man.

RE: the Witcher 3. It's one of the most amazing games I've ever seen, I find myself just gawking at vistas. ...and yet some find it lacking in that area. Either way, it's clearly one of the greatest games ever made, very little dispute there.

I'm excited about Fallout 4.

15. kinggavin

kinggavin Guest

GPU:
    gtx 980TI super jetstream
    epic game best game of e3 looks superb job they have done on it

16. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    guy, guy... we wouldnt have this game if it wasnt for the consoles. Cdp...i mean, Bethesda said so.

17. southamptonfc

southamptonfc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 4090 OC
    I have no idea why ppl are complaining about the graphics. Some of those screenshots look amazing¬

18. southamptonfc

southamptonfc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 4090 OC
    I have no idea why ppl are complaining about the graphics. Some of those screenshots look amazing!

19. snip3r_3

snip3r_3 Guest

GPU:
    Can't wait for it, but I am dissapointed in the graphics. I don't think it'll be bad, but I would appreciate having better details and "prettier" stuff. After all, Fallout is SP and you do get alot of time to yourself to explore, look around, and take in the story. Graphics helps alot in that regard. At least lighting seems much better now, as NV/F3 didn't even have shadows for most objects. I just really hope the classic "Bethesda = lots of bugs" don't come out in force at launch. Being a SP title already solves most launch issues games have these days, hopefully quests or save corruption won't happen this time around.

The app is kind of boring, you can't really do much other. Does set the mood for Fallout though. Kind of wish in the future they might tie this into the main game somehow (like building your own fort/city/vault).

20. Isbre

Isbre Guest

GPU:
    290X Matrix H2O
    And only for iphone. Karma points for bethesda decreased.

And what is this rumor I hear about auto dialogue. That is not good. Appears they have removed several strong elements that really went into me appreciate fallout 3 and NW. Dumbed down the skill system and now this.

Still very exited about what I have seen of what have been presented so far though. Just make me wonder why. They could obviously not have been worried about previous sales.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2015