Fallout 4 at E3 exciting rumours

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by ramthegamer, May 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    And, you are also speaking your opinion.
    You may not find fun in the games, but that doesn't mean everyone feels the same way.

Fallout 3 was great, the main story was meh, but the world... the exploration. That is what made it so much fun. That is also the case with New Vegas, and Skyrim.
    And that's why I (and probably others) are looking forward to Fallout 4. Because we enjoy them. They are fun games. And worth the money.

And really, this thread (and some others I've seen) don't help the idea that PC gamers only care about graphics.
    Everytime I've brought that issue up here, I get quickly told that people here don't just care about graphics, gameplay is important as well.
    Then, all anyone wants to talk about with FO4 is how "bad/dated" it looks. Saying the graphics look like "PS3" graphics... as if that's some horrible insult. Specially when most PS4/Xbone games haven't really gotten much better then the last gen.

And really, the only other game coming out between now and the end of the year worth it, IMO, is Tomb Raider. And that's not coming to PC until next year.
    So... what are these other developers or games so much more worthy of our money? Because, the majority of releases coming out soon... meh.

2. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    I just told everyone at work why i was taking 2 weeks off when GTA V was out. I really dont care what anyone thinks. Still, same ppl commented on my screenshots on FB in a positive way (wow, looks awesome).

You just have to pretend it's normal by now. Like - DUDE, you're not into gaming? Millions are doing it, of all ages!

3. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    I didn't tell anyone what I was doing because it wasn't any of their damn business. :)
    I keep my personal life completely separate from my work life, none of my coworkers on are my Facebook page.

My reason when I submitted the vacation request was "Personal".

4. Cyberdyne

Cyberdyne Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2070 XC Ultra
    Different strokes for different folks I guess. I thought all the stalker games were terrible.

5. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    I didnt have any time left to take :( So ill have to sleep less before work!

6. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    PC vs Consoles pls? must learn.

DX11? physic nvidia? why bother then?

7. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI

LOL a comment from one of those videos.

8. goat1

goat1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 770 2gb
    I bought Fallout 3 when it initially came out. Looked really good. Played for a while ,got bored and quit. You need to have a certain amount of patience to start out in RPG's. I decided to give it a 4th try,and I'm really enjoying myself now. I do hate the fact that they put debris up so you can't go into certain area's,I don't understand that. I've had a hard time getting to certain area's. I watched a you tube vid last night and see that there are hidden doors and you can't really get to certain places above ground. Is there a way on the map to know if its above or below ground? But,I'm having a lot of fun. In no way would I take a week off from work,to play a game. I'll just wait for the weekend ,then go nuts on it. I don't even think I need to get Fallout 4 yet. I'm nowhere near finishing F3. I've been playing the crap out of it for the last week and a half and I'm almost to level 9. Then there is New Vegas. Or maybe I should just wait on the previous ones and just play F4?

9. Grimbarian

Grimbarian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX5700 8gb
    I work for a game developer, it'd be weird if I didn't take time off to play a new game I was really into ;)

10. pbvider

pbvider Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    Fallout 4 PC Ultra Settings Screenshots album

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015

11. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    pc doesn't get higher rez textures?

PS4
    [​IMG]

PC
    [​IMG]

Are we sure this ultra? Same low draw distance also.

Game seriously lacks atmospheres like its predecessors. Gameplay better be an industry standard game changer and not just the bioshock 3 of sequels.

12. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    JetStream 980Ti
    Beautiful immersive graphics and Microsoft paint UI

13. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    The atmosphere of any game can be boosted by having the right soundtrack running along in the background.

I'd download Red Dead Redemption and Borderlands 1 & 2 soundtracks for Fallout4.

Trust me, that'll work.

14. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti @h2o
    Kind of feel the same about the graphics, they are not really top notch. I hope there will be better textures, either from bethesda or through mods.

15. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    I guess this is one of those games where gameplay must be top notch to compensate for sub par graphics. But since it's Fallout, I'm sure it will deliver.

16. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    November third. yet no one answers my question.

PS4 or PC ?

17. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RX580 XTR 8GB
    Instead of being hyped getting back into world of Fallout all you people talk in last few pages is graphics. I dont mind though but then dont be a an ******* and saying how disgusting it is staying on that topic. Some of you are really hypocrites.

18. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070
    Looks awesome! :D

Then again, i mainly play Blizzard Games so Graphics wise everything better than those Games are looking great for me.

19. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080, KD55XD800
    PC and just use a ps4 controller?

I wouldn't want to really play this without console commands, who knows when a quest could bug out

20. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT P.
    The latest screens are actually from the PC version though (Previous page but here's the source. - http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1134005 ), supposedly on Ultra quality too although I don't personally mind but there's been other reveals too that shows simplified gameplay such as how conversations now only have four choices (XABY, or one for each gamepad button.) and also the simplified skills and perks system. (With some pretty overpowered unlocks later on though I guess the last available perks would be pretty powerful.)

EDIT: Will probably still be fun to actually play the game for myself when it's released (Monday next week via NZ/AU VPN?) but it looks like there's been a few simplifications or how to say. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.