Fallout 4 at E3 exciting rumours

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by ramthegamer, May 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harkinsteven

harkinsteven Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 ti
    It's reality is it? Have you insider infomation/source code access to prove this?

2. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    No sun shadows on PS4 it seems. Pathetic.

3. Spets

Spets Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti XC Ultra
    It's not as complicated or as time consuming as you're trying to portray it to be, that's one of the aspects of GameWorks. Just take a look at all the people in the UE4 GameWorks branch taking advantage of it.

Fallout 4 doesn't look too impressive visually but it should be a fun game.

4. doktor1

doktor1 Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX 5700 XT

5. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    Game looks great to me.
    Yes, there are other games that look better visually. But, I don't care. :) The game looks awesome, and what's more important... it looks like a LOT of fun.

I can't wait.

6. CalculuS

CalculuS Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 960M
  7. Maddness

Maddness Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080Ti FTW
  8. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970
    Shinobi ;)

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  9. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1070 GamingX
    Doktor1's screenshots for ps4 look awesome tbh. Hope they're real. Can't wait for this to go on sale. I recall FO3 landscape on first play-through; awe inspiring. This is looking like more of the same.

10. mitzi76

mitzi76 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    Looking better. Hoping for those who have pre-ordered will look like this on the pc :)

p.s and I'd be tempted to get it at some point..

11. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080ti watercooled
  12. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Being pngs doesn't change a thing. These are just chosen for the low eye level and close up shots that hide the terrible visuals.

Poor lod
    no shadows
    0 ao
    ugly ass character models
    ugly ass building models
    even when inside, they don't allow the game to draw extra details/shadows.
    Zero light casting
    floating objects as there are no contact shadows
    the list goes on.

The only thing that seems to have changed since skyrim, is they got rid of the two tone color palette and discovered a thing called variation. Atleast Oblivion looked great at the time it was launched, this is just a joke.

Even Hardland makes beth look like a joke. Even vanilla stalker makes this look lazy.

Yes gameplay is the reason we play games, but lazy crap like this just makes it feel like they cant be bothered and considering that oblivion, fo3/nv and skyrim are exactly the same game, this is to be expected from the most overrated developer out there, I suppose.

Im amazed at some of the mental gymnastics gamers are pulling off to convince themselves that this is even remotely acceptable for 2015. Sure mods can help the pc version, but if your discussing a need for such a thing before the game is even, obviously theres a problem.

I mean, 2015, even for consoles...this just lazy.
    [​IMG]

really...
    [​IMG]

13. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 970
    precisely when i speak and say my opinion about rpgs, and they say i troll, i mean what the heck!!! i am saying that and i always say, by 2015 standards it unacceptable the level of graphics rpgs have, from animations to level of fidelity.

14. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    The talk of mods is just as annoying.

The purpose of gfx mods were/are to keep a game as visually appealing as possible as the years go by after release. Mods shouldn't need be required just to get the games visuals up into the same decade its released.

15. romul

romul Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 G1 Gaming

16. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 970
    yes i agree, it should be out of the box, but i think rpgs will still be like this, i said on the other thread that the division could be better in terms of detail and animations with regards to rpg games specifically, since its an mmo rpg, i certainly hope the graphics stay same as e3 2013.

17. Gromuhl'Djun

Gromuhl'Djun Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080ti
    Sheesh, the amount of whining about how terrible the graphics are is staggering.

I'd say wait until the game's out (maybe not pre-order anyone?), so you won't be disappointed with a product that isn't to your liking.

If you know the game isn't going to be to your liking because of crappy graphics, why buy it at all? Go buy and play some other game

18. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    Agreed.
    Nobody ever said this would be the most amazing looking game ever made. And really, when has that ever been the focus of Fallout?

I'll say again, I think the game looks great. Yes there are TONS of games that look better. But, none of them offer the same level of exploration and discovery that Fallout 3 or New Vegas offers.
    And that's what I'm looking forward to.

Fallout 4 looks like a solid, good jump visually from Fallout 3. I don't give a **** that it doesn't look how people think a 2015 game should look. Hell, Fallout 3 looked dated when it released in 2008 and people were fine with that.
    The hell changed so much that a huge, expansive game with tons of content isn't enough...

19. BangTail

BangTail Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    Same, not sure what all the whining is about.

I'll take hundreds of hours of quality gameplay over graphics any day and from what I've seen, FO4 looks just fine.

20. Teisco

Teisco Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Auros 1080Ti
    I don't care if it looks like FNV I would still buy it for the new gameplay. So far the screen shots look great to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.