Fall Creators Update Finds Its Way onto 5% of all Windows 10 PCs

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Kaleid

Kaleid Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7900xt
    Put in even a newer beta and taskbar can die and completely lose its functions. After some time of use starting a videoclip completely slows down the computer for a few seconds before everything goes back to normal. Computer is scanned with about 7 different software for any virus or anything that could cause it, but it finds nothing.

Gotta say, I had far less trouble with XP and 7.

2. Barry J

Barry J Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX2080 TRIO Super
    I've installed it onto 5 PCs and everything's working well (2 laptops and 3 desktops) I am Very pleased with the process and how windows is running.

3. Monchis

Monchis Guest

GPU:
    GTX 950
    Just deleted this crap and went back to my 10 installation disk, fonts were too small with no option to change them anymore and the screen size adjustment makes my applications look like upscaled game console crap, color customization was broken, audio was weird like using some kind of normalization, and lots of image viewing applications couldnĀ“t display the low res images I need in my second display for calibration at 100% size, they were zoomed out no matter what, had to test like 5 before finding the nomac tool.

Ps.- Third party tools can force change font size but the letters would overlap or cut in explorer, in my actual win10 they are fine. What a waste of procreating time microsoft.

4. Kaleid

Kaleid Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7900xt
    Had to install win7 on another SSD because taskbar does not work. The constant windows updates in win7 are quite the pain but it feels a lot more responsive than Win10.