1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fable 3 (PC)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by JC[UK], Mar 12, 2010.

1. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    can you remember peter moloneux saying this will change the gaming world. it was supposed to be the best thing ever. muhahaha :)

2. Mkilbride

Mkilbride Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX470 1.2GB
    Dude, he said the same thing about every game he's made. "This will start a gaming revolution"

He's been saying it since Black & White. Haven't seen it.

3. Iggyblack

Iggyblack Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY GTX 960 1330/1790
    if you got a bit of free time, watch this:

http://angryjoeshow.com/2011/01/top-reasons-fable-iii/

it explains every single thing that's wrong with fable 3.

4. JeyNyce

JeyNyce Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Galaxy 670GTX 4GB OC
    And yet, Microsoft is going to save & promote PC gaming with windows 8

:heh:

5. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
  6. kill007

kill007 Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 980Ti Lightning 1459
    if no demo means the game is going to be ****..

7. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT P.
    Can be preloaded now, game is roughly 12 GB.
    (And as to be precise it's not the full content in this release, a lot of additional DLC are still only via LIVE purchase.)

EDIT: As per what I wrote in the () section above this is supposedly from the official forums by a fan who looked into things a bit more or some such.

8. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
    The DLC should be free in the PC version IMO considering we've had to wait six months after the Xbox 360 for the game. UbiSoft added the DLC to Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood after all. But then they're obviously not greedy bastards like Microsoft!!!

9. Mkilbride

Mkilbride Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX470 1.2GB
    Lol, Ubisoft is very greedy.

It's just these companies don't give a crap bout PC and they know PC DLC sales amount to 0. :p

10. Redemption80

Redemption80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    When people are using expressions like Ubisoft are not greedy like Microsoft, you know MS are doing something wrong, or right even, as unfortunately greed is usually rewarded.

Ubisoft are greedy, but so are most gamers so i can forgive them for that as long as i enjoy their games.
    My mate is a huge AC fan, but only has a console and i will admit i did enjoy showing off my 1080p better graphics 60fps DLC included version of AC Brotherhood to him.

If Microsoft want to help out PC gaming, like they are claiming, then they need to realise they can't treat it like a console, we all know PC games don't sell as much as console versions, and since PC games are also cheaper, then there will be less profit for MS developed games, but at least shut up about trying to do it good, just release a cheap port and be quiet like most dev's.
    We all know PC games won't sell as much as console versions, and since PC games are also cheaper, then there will be less profit for MS developed games.

11. Darren Hodgson

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
    OK, OK, it was badly worded: I should have said UbiSoft are not as greedy as Microsoft. :p

12. blesner

blesner Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Nvidia GTX 690
    Hi

I need your help...

Is this game any good? I want to pre order the game on Steam before its too late.

Pref Gamers that have played this game before on console.

Thank you

13. Iggyblack

Iggyblack Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY GTX 960 1330/1790
    avoid this game like the plague, it's horrible in many ways. look at the last page for a review i posted of the game, if you still want to get it after that, then good luck!

14. blesner

blesner Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Nvidia GTX 690
    Wow that bad? Where is your review?

15. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080, KD55XD800
    Yes, it is, I got it at launch ages ago.

16. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    This is region locked on me..who is not locked? USA only? UK can see? What about Holland?

i need to pay to developer. i played unlegit version of this game like 2 hours.

17. Darkest

Darkest Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HD7950
    This.

As I said before: this game is an outright insult to the gaming community. The first Fable game on the PC outshines it by far. I thought Fable 2 was poor until I played this absolute mess. Don't spend your money supporting trash like this.

18. Darren Hodgson

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
    I have this game pre-ordered as I decided NOT to buy it for my Xbox 360. I suspect that the game will be OK but on the PC it will almost certainly be completely overshadowed by the more interesting, more eagerly anticipated The Witcher 2 and as such I suspect it'll end up being a flop and sell poorly.

Serves Microsoft right if that happens as the game should have been out months ago, preferably a week or three after the 360 version not six months later on the eve of another superior RPG's release on the PC. Stupid, stupid, stupid move, Microsoft! /rolls eyes

19. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT P.
    Last edited: May 17, 2011
  20. ravageuk

ravageuk Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 580 SLI
    Eh, you should get the game and judge for yourself, don't let people put you off with their negativity, just because some dic*head on here thinks the game is garbage doesn't mean you will too.

I've played and finished Fable 3 like 3 or 4 times, and it actually is a decent game and well worth a couple of plays.

The only thing that let the game down a bit for me was the constant low FPS and overkill motion blur, i think however it will be much better on PC.