F1 2013 thread

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Anarion, Nov 28, 2012.

1. jack_rudolph

jack_rudolph Master Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 460 1GB
    All rain in Friday Practice 1 & 2 .... If its the same in the Race then it will be interesting.

2. jack_rudolph

jack_rudolph Master Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 460 1GB
    It needed rain to spice up the race, but anyway good race, Button & Mclaren showed some form, Nice race from Alonso to the podium, good overtakings by webber even though Red Bull again managed to jinx his pitstop in his final race and had to overtake Alonso twice,... Farewell webber we'll miss you next year.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  3. miffywiffy

miffywiffy Master Guru

GPU:
    750ti
    It's so boring now that there is clearly one fastest car, haven't really bothered watching since mid 2011, I've watch a few races here or there at the start of the year when Vettel doesn't win cause he doesn't have the fastest car. Always come the Summer break, Red Bull out develop the rest and they win over and over.

4. aircool

aircool Don Aircooleone Staff Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 560 Ti 448 Core
    Meh.

Next year will likely shuffle it up, or they will have an amazing car with a crappy engine :p

5. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    We probably need to wrap things up in 2013 thread and move to 2014 soonish. It should be rather interesting season. It's almost impossible to know what will happen.

6. NoviceRei

NoviceRei Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 460 825/1079/1650
    i'm hoping there would be a lot of shuffling in team places for 2014, to make it a bit more exciting and unpredictable. but meh.. that's too optimistic and won't last i guess. or at least, until RBR starts whining again about a part that doesn't work with their car. They bitched about the tires this year until they got what they wanted, then they just dominated from then on.

7. jack_rudolph

jack_rudolph Master Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 460 1GB
  8. Poison

Poison Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 Gaming
    I never watch this except on espn

9. macdaddy

macdaddy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TITAN X
    Anyone notice that Vettel looks like the dork guy from mythbusters ?. It's Vettel in 10 years time.