F1 2010

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by villa_youth, Aug 29, 2010.

1. x-speed69

x-speed69 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti Lightning
    bhahaha i just had a blast practice and qualifying sessions(bahrain). In practice i spun like million times and destroyed one set of the hard tires.
    Then at qualifying i once again lost the car when coming out of corner, hit the brakes and blew one rear tire.
    I went back to pits to get new tires, managed to get 11th fastest time and right after i crossed finish line my left front tire blew up -_-
    That was my last soft tire set so at Q2 i i was 13...

2. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    0.o gods you know you only get so many sets o tires :p. lol.

3. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    You can, use a VPN so it looks like your in America, and bobs your uncle :p

4. arathad

arathad Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970 (3,5 GB - lol)
    Can anyone help me? Sound is cracking and stuttering so bad that I can't play it. I tried everything. I have 5.1 sound system with X-fi Xtreme gamer card.

I tried turning on 2.1 , headphones , raptured 3d, software , hardware in game. NOTHING WORKS :/

5. Sash

Sash Ancient Guru

GPU:
    video
    nice, i am missing out because of stupid corsair PSU being RMAed

6. Peerless

Peerless Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 980 sli 4gb
    Im not having any issues with sound on the rig I have it installed on. q9650 @ stock, gtx 470 @ stock. running sound in 5.1 through my receiver and no problems at all. I haven't tried dx11 yet.

7. NoviceRei

NoviceRei Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 460 825/1079/1650
    darn.. i'm getting quite excited about this.. such a big F1 fan myself :D

8. x-speed69

x-speed69 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti Lightning
    Just did a 15lap race around bahrain and finished last :D Lots of things happened but it was so much FUN, this is not a sim but all aids off and ai set to hardest it is challenging so i'm not disappointed at all.

9. Peerless

Peerless Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 980 sli 4gb
    I think you hit the nail on the head. Overall from what I have played it is fun and that is the most important aspect of any game. I know I for one couldn't fit in a f1 monster let alone drive one in a straight line not to mention turn it. So this is as close as I will ever get. It will be interesting to see what people say about the Iracing williams f1.

The game gets your heart pumping but I would say that going through eau rouge at spa is a thing of beauty.

What are people using as there sensitivity for the wheel users I have a g27 and think I have it at 35 in game.

10. MfA

MfA Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1060 6GB
    Hi,
    do you have low gpu usage problem? i have same cpu @4ghz and gtx 460 but ive never seen it utilise above than %60 :(

11. Peerless

Peerless Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 980 sli 4gb
    Ill have to go and check, didn't really pay that much attention to it. plus I haven't overclocked my cpu on that once since I put it in a htpc case. May give that a shot as well.

12. avivoni

avivoni Ancient Guru

GPU:
    560ti 448 classified
    and you get bad FPS?

13. MfA

MfA Guest

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1060 6GB
    in dx9 mode 50-55FPS
    dx11 mode is buggy couldnt run fullscreen but lets say 40-50FPS..
    but as i said its using gpu around %50ish.. i can recognize when fps drops to 40ish and dont want it.. in dirt 2 or other codemaster games i never had this problem before..

14. cerebus23

cerebus23 Guest

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    i finished 2nd in bahrain but got 3rd cause of a time penalty, and i contend i had the position on webber and he ran into me, but i restarted the race a bunch of times :p.

i had issues w sound, but the dx9 to false thing seemed to clean them up, using a realtek chip, the game sound is set to software mode. but when it was true i got all kinds of studdering and cutting out of sound, did not make the game unplayable but did add extra difficulty.

15. x-speed69

x-speed69 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 Ti Lightning

16. Kohlendioxidus

Kohlendioxidus Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 56 Pu
    wtf another buggy game?? They prematurelly release games to f.u.c.k. with my nerves or what??:flame: I get a "Program not responding" every time before entering in the race.

17. Sash

Sash Ancient Guru

GPU:
    video
    oh nice so i am not missing anything...
    some game developers these days really stop giving a damn about their customers...

18. lmimmfn

lmimmfn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4070Ti
    getting the 'other' version while i wait for steam unlock, how sad and stupid is that!!!!!

19. AshCation

AshCation Member Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX580
    Works fine here , played 2 tracks without problems , went pit stop and all fine.

80%+ GPU Usage , 40FPS+ All time , 1920x1080 , with all settings in max and 8XQCSASA(something like that , the max).

20. Kohlendioxidus

Kohlendioxidus Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire Vega 56 Pu