1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 2010 crossfire 5770

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Yadda, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Yadda

Yadda Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 780 @ 1200/6400
    F1 2010 crossfire 5770. Single card performs better.

I know it's far from a new game, and looking around the internet it seems to have been talked to death but I can't find any answers or solutions:

Does anyone know why F1 2010 runs better on only one of my 5770's than when the 2 cards are running in crossfire? Is there something I can do to fix it or is it yet another "one of those things" to put up with?

(Cat 11.8 with one of the latest, if not the latest, CAP.)

Last edited: Aug 29, 2011
  2. Brandon_34

Brandon_34 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 690GTX
    download radeon pro. Setup a crossfire profile dirt 2 see if it works

3. Yadda

Yadda Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 780 @ 1200/6400
    Thanks for the reply. I have Radeon Pro and have tried using the profile that I created some time ago for my Dirt2 executable. It has the Dirt2 CrossfireX profile selected in the "Tweaks" tab. I run it with F1 2010 by right clicking the Dirt2 profile name and selecting "apply now" before launching F1. I assume this applies the settings regardless of what game is executed, it seems to regarding AF and AA.

Unfortunately it made no difference to my Crossfire performance in F1 2010 though.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2011
  4. kn00tcn

kn00tcn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    570m / MSI 660 Gaming OC
    you just applied the 3d settings, you're not forcing a CF profile

you need to make a new radeonpro profile for the f1 executable, then tell this one to force the dirt2 CF profile

or just rename the game exe to dirt2.exe (is that what it should be?)