Extreme 4-Way Sli Tuning

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by A M D BugBear, Mar 10, 2019.

1. A M D BugBear

A M D BugBear Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4 GTX 970-Quad Sli
    WARHAMMER 40k: INQUISITOR - MARTYR - GTX 970 - 4-WAY SLI - CURRENT STATS - UPDATE - 6/15/21:

Current Stats thus far:

I have found a way to beef up the overall scaling potential in certain specific areas/terrain, while Reshade is not being used, it is better then it was before.

Far as finding out a way to prevent certain hangs while playing the game while using:

Sli Compatibility (DX10+DX11) Bits: 0x00<<~~ 2nd hex down...,

I have not found a way as of yet, and at the same time while playing this way, the whole screen starts flashing like mad crazy, this flashing anomaly is coming from and it must be used:

Sli Broadcast (DX1x) Bits: 0x00000000<<~~ 8th hex down.

This is what ignites the scaling to kick in while the 2nd hex down within Sli Compatibility Bits (DX10+DX11) Bits helps neutralizes the flashing anomaly caused by the 8th hex down with The Sli Broadcast (DX1x) Bits.

There is a work around this issue but there is a drastic penalty:

1st, open up your graphic settings menu, go down to fps limit, switch it to 60(Really 54 fps), now you will experience drastic cut in the flashing Dept. but now your Fps Drastically limited, thus in the end, you have to crank the resolution up quite high to make up for the loss, at this point, your very best bet is up to 3-Way Sli in this situation.

Again, the above method is "ONLY" used when the 2nd hex down within: Sli Compatibility (DX10+DX11) Bits, is used, No exceptions.

In regards about if being played without Reshade and need a booster on top of what I already accomplish:

Open up, Nvidia's Best Friend: Nvidia Inspector...

Next, Make the following changes below, Again, this is for people who are playing "WITHOUT" reshade, as players with reshade, you will have scaling problems with the bits changes below.

Sli Broadcast (DX1x) Bits: 0x0000060A

Sli Compatibility (DX10+DX11) Bits: 0x8D0841F5

Sli Copy Engine: 0x00000010 ENABLE_CE_UPLOADS Enable - Copy Engine Async Uploads.

Sli Specific Hacks (DX1x): 0x000000EA

Rendering Mode: Same as before (AFR_OF_SFR)

Far as 8 - Extra, there was some changes done, here are the current changes:

ASYNC_NVAPI_MODE: 0x00000002 ALLOW_NOBLOCKING_SLISTATE - Allow specific non-blocking optimizations for GetCurrentSliState NVAPI.

ASYNC10_PRESENT_MODE: 0x89624578 Async - DX10 present will be async call.

LARGE_VA: 0x00000002 Enable_LargeVA_Quadro - Enable large VA on Quadro GPUs.

PS_ASYNC_SHADER_SCHEDULER_FLAGS: 0x00000001 IGNORE_LOAD_BALANCING - debug: Ignore gpu load, apply always.

And finally we need to change the unknown ID settings, but first, on the very top of the program, click on the magnifying glass, next, scroll all the way down to where you see unknown or unknown NVIDA ID settings and make the following changes below:

0x0085F498 (1 Profiles): 0x99388100 (Star Wars: Battlefront II (2017)).

0x00C96F61 (4 Profiles): 0x0000000F (Battlefield 1, Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2, Star Wars: Battlefront (2015), Mirror's Edge: Catalyst).

0x00D98F93 (1 Profiles): 0x00000010 (Battlefield 1)

0x10FD4C5F (7 Profiles): 0x01F296C1 (Catzilla, Unigine: Heaven 4.0 demo, 3DMark, Unigine: Valley demo, 3DMark14, Unigine: Heaven demo, 3DMark Ice Storm).

If you are using similar setup as mine and your "NOT" playing with reshade, you "MUST" have the resolution cranked to @ least 3840x2160 to 4.4k range to see Excellent Scaling, Absolutely no exceptions.

And your all set.

Far as the one with Reshade, use the before mentioned bits in earlier post, no need to change them, Except for the 8 - Extra, make the same Exact changes if your using Reshade, other then that, leave it exactly like it was mentioned in earlier post, thanks.

Current Tuning Hrs invested in this game: 52.8 Hrs.

I would say, so far with this game: Despite some problems here and there, Pretty Darn Good, with Reshade is the very best way to go, Far as helping control more graphic anomalies,etc.

Speaking about Graphical Anomalies and this was mentioned before:

What's really helping the Flashing Anomaly while playing is actually coming from Reshade, a Specific Shader Called: RTGI(Path Tracing/Pseudo Ray-Tracing), It is a definite must to have this on at all times as it is the key factor of keeping pretty much all the extra flashing anomalies at bay and it does an excellent job at it, Extremely highly recommend, it is a major performance hitter so be careful while tuning RTGI(Mentioned about this shader in prior Posts).

Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
  2. Frangal

Frangal New Member

GPU:
    Gforce 980M SLI 8GB

Im using default nvidia driver Yakuza Kiwami 2 SLi profile.
    Finally I have fixed the sunlight flickering of yakuza Lika a Dragon using a mod for yakuza kiwami 2 that I found in this webpage: https://helixmod.blogspot.com/2013/10/game-list-automatically-updated.html

3. A M D BugBear

GPU:
    4 GTX 970-Quad Sli
    Sometimes using default profile, even under 2-way sli, simply isn't enough, you have to really tune the bits and that will require time on your hands, especially if the user is new into it.

What is the Sli Compatibility (DX10+DX11) Bits to the factory Yakuza Kiwami 2?? And if possible, what is both the Sli Broadcast (DX1x) Bits & Sli Specific (DX1x) Hacks?

4. Frangal

Frangal New Member

GPU:
    Gforce 980M SLI 8GB

Indeed Im a novicce, not like you.
    I only search the games that support SLI with the same engine.
    The bit that I use is 0x280000F5 (Lord of the Rings Online: Shadow of Angmar, Yakuza Kiwami 2, Lost Planet 2, Pollen Demo).
    Nvidia profile Inspector give me this error and I cannot see the Sli Hack bit:
    Consulte el final de este mensaje para obtener más detalles sobre cómo invocar a la depuración
    Just-In-Time (JIT) en lugar de a este cuadro de diálogo.
    ************** Texto de la excepción **************
    System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: El índice y la longitud deben hacer referencia a una ubicación en la cadena.
    Nombre del parámetro: length
    en System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
    en DmW.DmWcode.NewVersion()
    en DmW.DmWcode.NewVersionDownload()
    en nspector.frmDrvSettings.frmDrvSettings_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    en System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
    en System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
    en System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
    en System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
    en System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
    en System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    en System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
    en nspector.frmDrvSettings.WndProc(Message& m)
    en System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
    ************** Ensamblados cargados **************
    mscorlib
    Versión del ensamblado: 4.0.0.0
    Versión Win32: 4.8.4360.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    NVidiaProfileInspectorDmW
    Versión del ensamblado: 3.5.0.0
    Versión Win32: 3.5.0.0
    Código base: file:///J:/NVidiaProfileInspectorDmW-v3.5.0.0-Windows/NVidiaProfileInspectorDmW/NVidiaProfileInspectorDmW.exe
    System
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Windows.Forms
    Versión Win32: 4.8.4341.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System.Drawing
    Versión Win32: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System.Xml
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    System.Configuration
    Versión Win32: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Core
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    Microsoft.GeneratedCode
    Versión del ensamblado: 1.0.0.0
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    AutoClosingMessageBox
    Versión del ensamblado: 1.0.0.2
    Versión Win32: 1.0.0.2
    Código base: file:///J:/NVidiaProfileInspectorDmW-v3.5.0.0-Windows/NVidiaProfileInspectorDmW/AutoClosingMessageBox.DLL
    System.Windows.Forms.resources
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_es_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll
    System.resources
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_es_b77a5c561934e089/System.resources.dll
    mscorlib.resources
    Código base: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_es_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll
    ************** Depuración JIT **************
    Para habilitar la depuración Just In Time (JIT), el archivo de configuración de esta
    aplicación o equipo (machine.config) debe tener el
    valor jitDebugging establecido en la sección system.windows.forms.
    La aplicación también se debe compilar con la depuración
    habilitada
    Por ejemplo:
    <configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>
    Cuando esté habilitada la depuración JIT, cualquier excepción no controlada
    se enviará al depurador JIT registrado en el equipo
    en lugar de controlarlo mediante el cuadro de diálogo.

5. A M D BugBear

GPU:
    4 GTX 970-Quad Sli

Export profile, something that has everything, like Lost Planet: Extreme Conditions, then import the profile, everything should be there, no matter then game you selected, there are other ways but this is easy route.

Did you try other version of Nvidia Inspector?

6. Frangal

Frangal New Member

GPU:
    Gforce 980M SLI 8GB
    Finally I have fixed Nvidia profile Inspector problem.
    Here you are a screenshot Yakuza.PNG

7. acidwise

acidwise New Member

GPU:
    GTX 970 (SLI 4x)
    Hello A M D BugBear,
    you have done a spectacular and inspiring work on this 4x SLI. It happened that I currently have 4x GTX 970 with a suitable motherboard and decided to give it a try. My goal would be to run DCS flight simulator at 4K, and probably also in VR. I am a novice in this field and need your advice.

At first, I would like to benchmark my setup against yours in Superposition. The 1080P Extreme setting scales well with some profile I quickly found on the Internet (with an added setting to unlock 4x SLI, thanks for the hint). The performance is somewhat lower: 7217 points against your 8466. Could you please elaborate more about your hardware (clocks, SLI bridge types and configuration) which you used for the benchmark, as stated in post #689?

upd: Was the hardware and driver same as in post #48? Standard 4x SLI bridge, GPU @1506 MHz?
    upd2: Actually, found #393 and #485, but the pictures in the latter are not available anymore.

Superposition_Benchmark_v1.1_7217_1625217988.png

Most other settings in Superposition and other Unigine benchmarks do not scale for me well, at least yet. Currently, at 4K Custom it is quite poor (4700 against your 6942) and some massive stuttering is observed. Was it the case for you in the beginning? What area (OS settings / driver / NVidia profiles / hardware) would be to check first in your opinion? I will surely look through this topic, but it is huge and it will definitely take a lot of time.

Superposition_Benchmark_v1.1_4700_1625232969.png

upd: By the way, let me introduce you the "FPS Miner". The SLI cabling works, but will be a subject to further experiments.

IMG_20210702_195915_.jpg

Cheers

P.S. Updating the post while reading through the thread for hints.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
  8. A M D BugBear

GPU:
    4 GTX 970-Quad Sli
    Far as those Sli Ribbon connecters, They haven't been working for me at all in the past, I always been using the: Asus 4-Way Sli Hard Connector/WS REV 1.0, works excellent.

I have tried individual Cables from Linkup:

https://www.amazon.com/LINKUP-High-...+bridge+connector&qid=1625271689&sr=8-2-fkmr3

Had lots of problems with them, seems there was lots of noise,etc, Not very good.

I always use and personally recommend using this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4X-ASUS-4-...-Adapter-ORIGINAL-Z87-Z97-P9X79-/303432056328

But if you use the hard bridge connector, this also means the cards will be sandwich together and If your very serious into this, I would put some spacers on the side of the card so it can breath better, and you also "MUST" put additional, very high cfm fans on top of the gpu's(I personally would choose 4 Fans), And a exhaust on back of the gpu for additional cooling enhancement, Thermal paste needs to be upgraded as well.

Speaking about spacers, if you watch my Dark Souls III 4-Way Sli Video on my front page, towards about 3/4 in or so, you will see my system, but be careful on how much spacing your using with those spacers as it will destroy your cooling power, as to much spacing can bend the card, by doing this to much, the heatsink starts to lose contact, so be absolutely careful in this, but spacers in general, I have seen up to like 7-8 Celsius drop under extreme load and that is absolute significant.

Also, speaking in sli in general, something sli users must be aware about:

Back when I was using 2 1080ti's/980ti's, If you put 2 cards close together instead of spreading them out and use a longer bridge connector, the one that's close together like a sandwich, will offer greater performance then the cards spreading them out and using longer bridge connector, so if your looking to get the best highest score and using two cards, you might want to stick them close together but make sure your cooling is in check.

9. A M D BugBear

GPU:
    4 GTX 970-Quad Sli
    WARHAMMER 40K: INQUISITOR - MARTYR + SETTING UP A NEW TEST SYSTEM - UPDATE - 7/2/21:

Alright, current stats on Warhammer 40k:

I haven't been on anything that much lately, I will be back on the game again soon.

One thing I did personally tested was 2 980ti's in my other system with Warhammer 40k, tested for a brief moment, it works excellent.

Also, I am setting up a new system, next to my main 4-Way Sli system, Thought about it for awhile, this system will have the following:

X299 Gigabyte Aorus Master
    10900k Cpu(Far's I can take it, not tuned yet) + Trio Aio Cooler
    3600mhz DDR4 Memory(Quad Channel Mode).

The Slots will run at the following speeds:

X16/X8/X16/X8

From what I learned on my side, going from X8(Gen 3) to X16(Gen 3) did not change my performance one bit, infact, it stayed exactly the same.

But with alot more Cpu Headroom, It would be very interesting results, again, something I been thinking for quite some time.

I already tested this new bench system, it works, waiting for other things, more updates to surely come, Probably sometime next week I will be testing it full force.

10. acidwise

acidwise New Member

GPU:
    GTX 970 (SLI 4x)
    I was considering these, but your negative feedback combined with their high price holds me off. Low performance is actually strange, because these cables are shielded and impedance-matched. Theoretically, they should allow for a longer cable length and perform better. As far as I can see though, the LINKUP cable is a tenfold twinax (two wires in a common shield), which is good for differential signals like PCIe, but the SLI interface is single-ended (as far as I can see from the schematic diagrams and PCB layout). This might cause problems. In addition, in contrast to a standard ribbon cable, they are not symmetric, i.e. some signals go via the twinax (thicker part), and some via the standard ribbon (thinner part). Could you please confirm you installed them properly?

71Jz5S97UgL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Since we are discussing SLI cabling, I would like to bust a myth regarding the metal shields at the SLI connectors. Those are only for shielding, and the fins are necessary to connect them to ground. They produce no signals, in contrast to what user Venturi claims. Here is a fragment of some GPU board cad file, which could be found on the Internet. There are 13 pins at each side, 3 of these are ground at the top (GPU) side. The "CN2" and "6" pads are the polygons at the sides of the connector, which the shielding fins contact, and they are hardwired to ground (GND). The HB/LED sensing is performed via the central pin at the bottom side (facing upwards when installed into a standard PC tower).

SLI.png

This is exactly the reason I went for flexible cables, since air-cooled cards definitely need substantial spacing. Otherwise all the cards except the lowest will start throttling. In addition, all 4 cards I have would never fit in a standard tower. So I am using an open case, PCIE 16x risers and flexible SLI cables.

Thank you for a reference to a video, it is much better to understand the setup than photos and text description you provided in this thread. I would never consider watching it otherwise.

Speaking about spacers, bending graphic cards does really hurt my eyes as a person loving electronics and repairing it for hobby, in particular graphic cards. However, bending in your setup is not that large and should not damage the PCBs.

Are those little blocks at the backside of the GPUs heatsinks? Please consider rotating them by 90° to improve air flow. Basically, the fins should go along the air flow. Check, e.g. Fig.2 vs. Fig.3 here.

upd: Is your "leading" card (the one where the displays are connected to / the one running at the highest PCIE spec) - the upper one? Is the SLI bridge at the same time mounted upwards, with a single connector at the top?

Last edited: Jul 3, 2021

11. Kozary

Kozary Member Guru

GPU:
    980Ti Quad SLI
    On the note of using SLI Cables, my quad SLI setup is just running whatever flexible ribbons i have stored up P45 (core 2 duo) days and it works fine along with the more modern looking x99 ones. As soon as i have the correct water cooling fittings with correct spacing I will be able to fit an ASUS hard bridge.

I have experimented with pulling the SLI Bridges off mid game, even running 2way SLI without them and it didn't change anything still did the same old, how much they actually do is questionable.

12. Martigen

Martigen Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti SLI
    If the bridges aren't present it will resort to the PCI-E bus, but this is slower, hence the use of bridges in the first place. It also greatly depends on game resolution, higher-res means larger frames to be sent across the bridge. When the high-bandwidth bridges came out tech sites benchmarked them and showed little to no gain at 1080p, but at 4k they gave a 10-20% performance boost from memory. Since it's free performance, there's no reason not to use them. However, I think the HB bridges only came out and are supported by 10-series (Pascal) onwards, though I could be wrong. A tool like GPU-Z will show if HB is supported and enabled.

13. Kozary

Kozary Member Guru

GPU:
    980Ti Quad SLI
    This is correct as far as I know. However you never want to max out your pcie as i find it microstutters if i am max on the bus usage i cap the frame rate usually higher frames cause the issue ie. 4k100+. Varies game to game.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2021
  14. acidwise

acidwise New Member

GPU:
    GTX 970 (SLI 4x)
    Kozary, could you please explain, how exactly did you connect your bridges? Which card is used for monitor connection?

15. Kozary

Kozary Member Guru

GPU:
    980Ti Quad SLI
    Here is a picture pretty sure this is the default way to connect them. Monitors are connected to the top card in the 16x slot as it always get a lot more bus usage then the others do.

Excuse the mess my PC is in, only a temporary setup in a standard atx tower and the quad gpu and eATX mobo is absolute nightmare.

Attached Files:

16. acidwise

acidwise New Member

GPU:
    GTX 970 (SLI 4x)
    This is interesting, thank you. Actually, a standard 4-way SLI bridge has also only 3 connections, but in another way (follow the red tape):

Asus_4way_SLI.jpg

The top/bottom orientation you mentioned is correct, according to this random photo (EVGA):

51nFKPBVVHL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Only 1 connection at the top card, which uses the highest PCIe bandwidth at the same time, is quite counterintuitive to me. However, I have only a rough idea how SLI works. It would be nice to receive comments on that one. A performance test against cable arrangement is on my TODO list and will follow in a separate thread, so this one stays focused on what BugBear does.

17. Zoson

Zoson Active Member

GPU:
    2x GTX 2080
    Genshin is flickering quite badly with your 0x0C00E0F5 bits with 0x00000010 SLI CE settings for me.
    2x 2080's.
    I tried with both Lowest and Low shadows, and am running with TAA, not SMAA. It's unplayable in any area for me.

18. A M D BugBear

GPU:
    4 GTX 970-Quad Sli
    GTX 970 - 4-WAY SLI - CURRENT SYSTEM SITUATION - 7/19/21:

Its been awhile since I updated anything last on here.

Current System Situation thus far:

While I was testing my newly, migrated system(X299 Chipset/X299X Gigabyte Auros Master/10900X/DDR4 3600 @ 4000mhz), I came across, the very, well known Green flashing anomaly while under SLI Mode.

This was a Very long story, but to cut it short, it was coming from one of my GTX 970 cards, that card by itself is working perfectly, just in SLI mode = X, Took alot of time to figuring it out, troubleshooting,etc, All routed to this one card, Faulty Sli Connector(On the card itself),so I am currently looking around for a another 970 so I can keep my project active., and yes, I did pretty much everything known to man to figure out what was causing the Flashing Green anomaly.

The 10900X is running @ 4.7ghz Stable, tested under prime95 for about 3 hrs, which in my own opinion is quite enough, showed no signs of errors. Another thing I love about prime95: You can run, lets say Aida64 stress test and run it for 8 hrs with no errors, then going to prime95, you can have an error in less then 30 mins.

Next, I did memory test and memory controller test through prime95, ran for about good 5+ hrs or so, not a single hiccup, The one I am using runs @ 3600 but its Oc'ed to 4000mhz(With tight timings,etc).

This motherboard runs @: X16/X8/X16/X8 with a 48 lane cpu(Which I am using).

When my 4-way was operating at one time, I jotted down some performance #'s compared to my Dual Xeons(E5 2670 V3's), I only tested 2 games during this time, Rise of Tomb Raider and Warhammer 40k: Inquistor - Martyr, and both showed very similar performance #'s, ROTR didn't change much at all, infact, during the mountain peak area, soon as you exit the tunnel, I seen a max increase of 10+ fps or so.

In Warhammer 40k's case + Reshade, The performance was pretty much the same, not to much different.

I'll do a complete test later on, when I get the other GTX 970.

But initial, at a glance test, the difference is Paltry at best, but more testing needs to be conducted, Remember, this is at 4k with ROTR(2400p), and Warhammer's case(4k+Reshade+RTGI), but I was very curious to see the difference, not much at all, except for that ROTR case in the beginning where soon as you exit the cave, another thing I also notice, much more stable 1% and .1% low's, seems to handle alot more stable, especially the .1% Low's.

I'll be back within my 4-Way Project a later.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
  19. BlackAce21

BlackAce21 Member

GPU:
    RTX 2070S 8GB SLI
    Hi, i recently bought the UE4 based title "Everspace 2". I tried to get 2 way SLI working, since it worked really well in the first game. Unfortunately, I wasn't lucky. Any suggestions?

20. A M D BugBear

GPU:
    4 GTX 970-Quad Sli
    Never heard this game until now, took a gander on one of the trailers on steam, looks like my kinda game, I'll jump on it one of the days.

If you can, try looking on my thread here on my past work on UE4 games in the meantime, UE4 games will take sometime as you could have to modify the engine.ini and among other things, again, I'll take a look into this game later, game looks good.

My system was kinda down for the moment as one of my GTX 970, the Sli Connector themselves(On the card), was producing green flashing anomaly, I did tons and tons of troubleshooting, it is a very long story here but usually in sli, green flashing anomaly directly points to the actual bridge connector, in my case, absolutely not, it was the card itself, although the card is working perfectly but in sli mode = X, these card were taking very heavy abuse for a long time, I did get another Windforce GTX 970 so I'll be back in the game soon.

On top of that, my Yamakasi Monitor, the one I had for long time, it was acting up for quite some time, the power connector(Din), is very loose, it now starting to show its sign, I do have another working monitor but its only @ 1280x1024, even though I can upscale it, but can only take to like 1600p, anything higher then that, starting to lose image quality.

Yamakasi monitor is going to be extremely hard to find, infact, good luck on it.

I am trying to find a second hand monitor for the time being, so sorry you all for the downtime.

I also been trying to migrate my 4-way sli to another whole new system(X299 chipset), and also was building a system, specifically a gaming system so I can play in-between my tuning, so I haven't been tuning lately, I will be back on Warhammer 40k shortly but I will take a look into Everspace 2 in the future, thanks for the input and your interest in Sli.