Exorcism in Russia - Recording

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by eduardmc, May 22, 2005.

1. Pr0v

Pr0v Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus A9600XT/TD
    wow very scary, i do believe that this is true, people really can get posessed (crazy or something) and then those spirits or demons can be exorcised.

2. GhostMaster

GhostMaster Guest

hehehe :D

3. Finchwizard

Finchwizard Don Apple

GPU:
    -
    I don't think it's the one I listened to, but I finished watching Constantine not long ago, pretty cool movie, was great.

Then jumping on the net late at night to listen to these other Exorcisims.

Late at night, and bloody dad making a noise in the kitchen, just about had to change my pants, scared the crap out of me I'll tell ya.

Took a while to get to sleep as well, this is probalby couple weeks ago now.

But yeah, it's definately an Interesting subject to say the least, hearing sound isn't that good, seeing some real live footage would be good.

4. Joey

Joey Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2600XT + Panasonic S10
    I am intitled to my opinion aren't I. So are you. If you take it too be a personal attack then I appolgise, but I thought those people in the video/audio are stupid and they are reglious. I put 2 and 2 together.
    Whatever... I don't care really, call me stupid, put a curse on me if you want. I won't lose sleep over it. I wasn't aiming anything at you.

5. Pr0v

Pr0v Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus A9600XT/TD
  6. GeoTube

GeoTube Master Guru

GPU:
    GeForce 6600
    Well I just watched the film... can anyone clarify for me thats what the people are actually saying?
    It looks a bit like propaganda to me.