EVGA GTX 1070/1080 Cards Almost All Of Them Have Overheating Issues

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Nov 2, 2016.

1. jura11

jura11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090 NvLink
    Hi there

Assume you have installed on yours ACX SC Hybrid and assume you have there one fan which should be cooling the VRM ..

About thermal pads,I remember I took out mine Titan X SC stock cooler and when I saw mine thermal pads I've been surprised they survived,only 3 of them actually cool something

Regarding the fan profile,I would recommend get EK Vardar fan for Hybrid

Regarding the performance at 100% or 50% or even 30%,tried mine with EK Vardar and my best result has been off course with 100%,but noise has been too much for me,with 50% my temps increased by 3°C and with 30% my temps still has been in low 50's(51-53°C)

Stock EVGA fan is very,very loud or noisy and to yours question if you are really need thermal pads,I would at least check for piece of mind there and I would install,I replaced mine for Fujipoly

Hope this helps

Thanks,Jura

2. deathroned

deathroned Member

GPU:
    EvgaMustFall

3. jura11

jura11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3090 NvLink
    I would go with Palit or Zotac,those cards are so underrated and perform very good

Hope this helps

Thanks,Jura

4. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    these days it all about warranty too 3year at a min and RMA facilities in USA, then how good the cooling is. cause for most the Aftermarket cooling all are about the same these days

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016