1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EVGA Announces Z10 Keyboards At $149

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Built from the ground up, this mechanical keyboard is designed to give gamers, creators, and overclockers the tools they need to excel at any task. The EVGA Z10 keyboard shines with fully-customizable...

EVGA Announces Z10 Keyboards At $149

2. IchimA

IchimA Master Guru

GPU:
    G1 1070
    The led screen is exactlly what I miss from my old G510 kb.

3. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    In my opinion, it has absolutely disgusting Key Fonts + their "wide" choice of Brown / Blue switches is highly questionable. Keycap material looks like cheap ABS.

4. LevelSteam

LevelSteam Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070 Ti 8GB
    They really need to quit making these full size boards with non-standard bottom rows. There's no reason for it, and all it does is confuse people new to mech boards that want to get new keycaps for their board.

5. jdc2389

jdc2389 Member Guru

GPU:
    980ti 1408/3650
    If this is EVGA's idea of a keyboard I'm not interested in any of their products.

6. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RX5700
    It's just another "me too" product....

7. Enticles

Enticles Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB
    that is a disgusting looking keyboard. If EVGA expect to make any headway in an already oversaturated mechanical keyboard market - they need to do better than a mechanical version of a G15 keyboard from 15 years ago.

If there is one thing that is clear: when it comes to mechanical keyboards, the customers are extremely picky about keycaps, keyswitches, lighting, and even the cable connecting the keyboard to the PC. I am not expecting this product to do well in terms of sales - it looks cheap, nasty, and from another point in time.