eVGA 6800NU bios

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by JulienD, Oct 1, 2004.

1. JulienD

JulienD Member

GPU:
    eVGA 6800NU
    Hey hey, I have a problem. I have flashed my bios to a version modded by someone else. I had saved the backup of my original bios to a floppy. At the moment i'm getting horrible frames in ALL my games. 40-50 FPS in RTCW @ 1024X768 no AA no AF??? I didn't notice this right after the flash but am certainly noticing it now. I've tried every different driver set i can get my hands on, and several different mobo driver sets. Seems it's not driver related. Unfortunately the floppy that i saved to has been overwritten/destroyed or lost. I can't find my backup files to flash it back!! :(. It would be greatly appreciated if someone would save off their 6800NU bios and email it to me. Please PM me if you can/will help!

Thanks,

J.

2. NVguy

NVguy Active Member

GPU:
    BFG NVIDIA GeForce 6800 128MB
    I'll send you the BIOS if you tell me your email address

Last edited: Oct 1, 2004
  3. JulienD

JulienD Member

GPU:
    eVGA 6800NU
    i wonder if i should be using eVGA's bios ?

anyhoo, anyone can send the bios' to juliend_77@yahoo.com please just drop a line in there to tell me what card it's from.

Thanks!

J.

4. NVguy

NVguy Active Member

GPU:
    its from eVGA. the BIOS that you are requesting for. or if you like, i also sent you a BFG BIOS if you give it a try.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2004

5. JulienD

JulienD Member

GPU:
    eVGA 6800NU
    thanks!!

Know what's strange? I ran 3dmark03 last night just to see. default settings with 420 / 780 clocks gave me 9600. that's just about right where it should be. so what's with the crappy frames in games???

J.

6. NVguy

NVguy Active Member

GPU:
    did you update your DirectX?
    and what nvidia driver version are you using?