Ever so good people thought you cheated?

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by peanutmanak47, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    Lol, most forum members here are over 30...

2. Jonnyboy

Jonnyboy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SC GTX 1070
    I get accused of cheating every now and then by the bad player on the other team that is getting slaughtered.

3. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    in FEAR Combat a couple of times and also got kicked 2-3 times lol

4. nexu

nexu Maha Guru

GPU:
    HD4870 512MB (@795/1085)
    That said, W:ET had very low spread and practically no recoil.

Played that too before the game basically died (TWL/CAL/STA closed down the competition for it) i moved on to UrbanTerror.

5. Raiga

Raiga Maha Guru

GPU:
    GPU
    Best thing, never play online multiplayer with unknown midgets..

6. DesGaizu

DesGaizu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AORUS 3060TI
    bc2 public server admins are the worse by far, been kicked and banned from most uk servers by crying kiddie admins who have clearly never played any other battlefield game.

compared to bf2 bc2 was easy mode, nothing like running and gunning a entire squad with the m3 pew pew!

also destroying all the m coms on Port Valdez with a single tank and a few engi's on my squad love it!

If I do play now I play on german servers, nice community's and no banning for been good.

7. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    Having similar problems in BC2. Never played BF game before in my life, but years of competitive gaming has giving me aim that's beyond what most people can cope with.

8. Doug

Doug Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Mannn, no need to quit :) I started with CS then got into WoW, then I'd just jump between them as they're pretty much the opposite game to me. I'd get bored of WoW and jump on CS and vice-versa :) 2011 and that's still what happens :p

OT: Ya in CS, been banned from a few pubs for apparently walling.. I tend to face walls a lot cos I watch the radar and turn to face different team mates on it to better know where they are kinda thing.. just looks like I'm tracing to admins :wanker:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2011
  9. Corrupt^

Corrupt^ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Geforce RTX 3090 FE
    I just face walls to strafe out perfectly based on sound so I can get the shot of so fast that it's almost impossible for the enemy to kill me due to interpolation on the netcode. The only thing that'll save them is dodging my shot, but they won't kill me with it.

10. Doug

Doug Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Well ya :p but I mean I'll hear footsteps then check the radar to see if they could be friendly

11. Chock

Chock Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x670GTX @40"+26" Samsung
  12. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Occasionally it used to happen,not very much tbh.

13. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    Same here, I mean kids shout cheater after you killed them 2 times, so they get ignored by admins more or less. On the other hand, if one of those kids is an admin, I do get the occasional kick in BC2. Though I used to get kicked a lot due to this in good ol' CS. :stewpid:

14. Wicky

Wicky Maha Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Radeon 5850
    In Wolf: ET ! Don't even remember how long ago that was, but I was pretty good. One time I have a been a covert ops in disguise on gold rush, but a friendly flamethrower burned me down to 2 hp so I have had to flee right into the bank. There have been 2 medics, 2 soldiers with MG and one field op bunkering inside. Well, I killed them all and went off with the gold, until a few steps before the truck.

15. CaliMnTSnaKe

CaliMnTSnaKe Active Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 260 700/1425
    its funny when i use to play socom :deflate: in my hay days, people would always camp because in demolition it required it. like a real soldier would just run out in battle and start shooting, then "respawn" and do the same thing over and over again.

16. avivoni

avivoni Ancient Guru

GPU:
    560ti 448 classified
    ive gotten kicked for having very good kill/death ratio but i find this to be like playing POOL sometimes im in the zone on fire and sometimes i just suck

17. Poison

Poison Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970 Gaming
    I never used aim bot or any hacks just to win the game but some people think i got aimbot when i play cs.

18. Mike Z

Mike Z Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670
    I used to get accused of hacking when I played Soldier of Fortune 2 online. I was just that good, lol.. seriously.