Ever heard of this conspiracy before?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Phragmeister, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Phragmeister

Phragmeister Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 4GB
    There's never a shortage of conspiracy theories popping up online, all to be taken with a grain of salt of course.

This one, in particular, I'd never heard mentioned before but caught my attention due to a childhood memory that stuck with me.

The conspiracy - The people on TV can see you.

I looked into it to see if others had experienced anything of the sort as a child, and it turns out, they did - https://www.iusedtobelieve.com/media/tv/people_on_tv_can_see_out/people_on_tv_can_see_out_d1.php

Has anyone experienced anything like that before?

Ever since they switched to digital in the UK I've been getting bad vibes from the TV, perhaps that's probably from the constant garbage they regurgitate though.

2. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    TV vs Camera is enough for most people to understand they cannot see you lol

3. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Have y'all seen The Truman Show

[​IMG]

RzrTrek, SerotoNiN and jbscotchman like this.
  4. SerotoNiN

SerotoNiN Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080
    I'm still deep into this whole Q Anon bullsh*T.

airbud7 likes this.

5. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    its true!...:D

SerotoNiN likes this.
  6. Phragmeister

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 4GB
    Someone posted this on another forum in regard to this conspiracy -

"I'm not going to pretend I know exactly what's going on when it comes to the nature of consciousness and how TV is involved with its interaction. However, what I do know is, the unpleasant experiences I've had with Television are real. Why I experienced them? I don't know, but I'll share what's happened on numerous occasions.

A lot happens when your back is turned to the Television, that's when you're most vulnerable to whatever it is 'they' do. A few times I've caught them in a reflection holding their arm/hand out as though they're trying to hook into my being (chakra point?)

Something like this -

[​IMG]

They immediately know when you're looking at them in a reflection and quickly snap back to what they were doing.

Sometimes when I'm making a cuppa or whatever it is I'm doing when I'm not looking at the TV, I'll feel like I'm being attacked energetically. The newscasters are usually the worst with regards to that.

I don't expect anyone to believe what I'm saying, but the experiences are real.

Would just like to mention conspiracy theorist Max Spiers (who died under mysterious circumstances) noted in one of his talks that he felt like the TV sound frequency would interfere with his pineal gland."

7. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080, KD55XD800
    this sounds more like spooky stories on a spooky stories forum than a conspiracy

that or drug induced paranoia, basically the same thing as paintings "watching you"

btw, no, its not how any of this works it literally makes no sense

8. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    y'all scaring me now

will unplugging it stop it from looking at me? ...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

:D

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
    Lex Luthor likes this.
  9. SerotoNiN

SerotoNiN Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080
    Wouldn't "they" (always love how it's a vague "they or them" with conspiracies) use this technology more often if it was available and working like this? How does a tube tv do this? Did this only start during the smarttv era where cameras and other add-on's are attached? Is this a frequency thing? Now I'm more inclined to give the Q thing more credence. Lol. jk.

airbud7 likes this.
  10. Loophole35

Loophole35 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    It's called paranoia.

Lex Luthor and airbud7 like this.

11. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    There is some truth to every conspiracy theory. It's already been proven that hackers can use webcams to spy on people, not to mention that if you buy a smart TV you can't even use it until you agree to the terms of service and who the hell reads all that? Smart cars are already vulnerable to hackers, they can lock/unlock the car from anywhere anytime. It's only a matter of time until they start screwing with the atonomous features.

Lex Luthor, SerotoNiN and airbud7 like this.
  12. SerotoNiN

SerotoNiN Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080
    Many claim several elite have the ability to control any car made in the last 15 years with a pc in it. Brakes, steering wheel, etc. Spectre ensured intel and AMD have been working with the powers that be, not telling us and us not really caring. I watched users on this very forum worry more about the 2 frames per second they lost with a security patch than they were about the security breach itself. Beautifully played psyop with tons of information to go on. Proven, people do not care about their security unless the nightly news tells them they're supposed to.

So as far TV's. Even if theories like this were credible, people are stupid and consumption based. They'll risk a little security for a bigger screen or a faster speed.

13. Phragmeister

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 4GB
    Some of the conspiracy relates to Hollywood occultism, dark arts and rituals. Research 'Aleister Crowley' for more info on that.

It's no secret that there have been a small number of family bloodlines that have ruled over the masses for hundreds of years. Some have speculated their power comes from a long tradition of rituals and occult practices. Perhaps they believe it gives them greater knowledge of how humans operate in an energy/vibrational sense.

If the TV is somehow connected to us through consciousness, then it could be feasible there are individuals with the knowledge to extract human energy using said tech.

This is all hypothetical, of course.

vonSternberg and SerotoNiN like this.
  14. SerotoNiN

SerotoNiN Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080
    Anyone watching me through a tv has heard me talk a lot of trash about them (assuming they're on the tv at the time), seen me masturbate methodically, daily and talk to myself on far too regular of a basis for it to be ok.

What do they do? Summons the undead to watch you, watch them, watch you, watch them, into an ultimate paradox of insanity?

Can they get through computer monitors? If so, they've seen me do far worse than the above mentioned.

AsiJu and vonSternberg like this.
  15. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    My TV is plugged in as a secondary monitor so they're like my computers eyes in that case :p

16. SerotoNiN

SerotoNiN Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080
    The man with one tv is king in the land of the monitor.

17. jaggerwild

jaggerwild Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2070 SUP
    I don't think TV's have anything LOOKING at us, but have you ever noticed how some people if given a chance will stair at a TV even if its not on? Like the monitor needs to be watched? Ive noticed myself not being able to look away from a TV at certain times. I have also heard its the same with monitors, we are compelled to stair at them.
    Ever walk past a TV store and see people looking like they are sleeping? Or the TV section in SEARS, same thing people sleeping watching TV.....

18. Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060
    I'm not paranoid... I KNOW THEY ARE WATCHING ME!

Loophole35 likes this.
  19. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    y'all crazy!... ain't nobody watching us!...

is there?......:D

Last edited: Feb 27, 2018
    Lex Luthor likes this.
  20. Fox2232

Fox2232 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    We kind of made a movie about it...

Olda is tired, exhausted, his life force sucked nearly dry. Fortunately a mysterious healer teaches him how to recharge his energy by tuning into nature, art, people, and sex. Yet it seems that somewhere out there is a deranged spirit world where Oldas hungry doppelganger lives by absorbing the energy of his human counterpart. And hes not the only one To find out why our hero must wield an arsenal of TV remotes and keep a cartload of timber handy for mortal combat with the ravenous of the nether-dimension, tune your mind to this science-fiction spectacle. You will never view Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (or going to the dentist) the same way again.

airbud7 likes this.