EU countries blocking vaccines, why are they continuing this?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Mufflore, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Airbud

Airbud Master Guru

GPU:
    PNY GTX 1060 XLR8
    once again my knee-jerk ....not sure I can change.

2. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    @tfam26 has apologized, it turns out he was joking... a bit of a strange way to joke but regardless that is what he said he was doing.

@Airbud Perhaps consider unmuting.

3. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Mufflore likes this.
  4. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 3090 Xtreme
    This is incredible if true in reality!
    It was found using computer modelling.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...d-scans-cause-shell-coronavirus-collapse.html
    This also means any object that has covid19 on it can be cleaned by beaming ultrasonic waves at it!
    If you can mfr them, heres a money spinner.
    But I would only buy from a government certified mfr.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
    AsiJu, Stormyandcold and fantaskarsef like this.

5. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti @h2o
    Heh, but who's supposed to vaccinate you yearly, or half yearly, if all we need is Star Trek's sonic showers? :D
    I think they should investigate further.

Mufflore likes this.
  6. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 3090 Xtreme
    Its not immediately obvious from the headline or first part of the article, but the EMA have ruled the Astrazeneca jab is safe.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...lot-AstraZeneca-jab-no-causal-link-found.html
    A little lower down it says
    Whew!
    Hopefully things will move forward rapidly.

edit:
    Ah, the article is confusing.
    later in the article it states the latest study results by the EMA have not been released yet.
    The article is primarily about UK findings.

edit 2:
    It has been given the all clear by the EMA.
    Another article confirms
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...s-verdict-regulators-AstraZeneca-vaccine.html
    Good luck getting your virus numbers down now :)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
    AsiJu likes this.
  7. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    That sounds interesting. Hope it does work in practice.

I suppose the frequency and wavelength of ultrasonic waves make the virus' cell resonate to the extent it breaks.

Harmonic frequencies can have surprising applications!

Incidentally in mechanical design dynamic and particularly consistently repeating loads are usually considered the most harmful.

8. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    Ok EU resumes with the vaccine

9. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    Right :)
    You construct a molecular model and search for resonating eigenvalues to make it brake.
    It does not get more academic than this... academic article

Too bad that perfectly dimensioned systems with clearly defined topological properties and with simplified force fields like in any model (HINT:that's why they're called models, not real things) are far far more sensitive and easier to enter near-resonance regime than the real world systems. Real world systems like viruses that come in range of shapes and dimensions and are immersed in different liquids, where all kinds of real-world irregularities and force decays not accounted for in the model are making it more resistant to resonance.

Find the original article, hit CTRL+F and type "assum". See how many hits you get.
    Now think how many "assumptions" they forgot to mention or simply assumed that they are assumed...

10. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Hence the word "hope".

11. jura11

jura11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080 Ti 1080 FE
    I usually don't post on such topics or threads but Daily Mail is not most trustworthy newspaper out there, if you are pro Brexit voter or rather little minded Tory voter then that's right choice for you

Literally I don't care about who is doing what with their vaccination, its up to individual countries, many EU countries decided go with Russian Sputnik vaccine and many Asian countries as well

UK shouldn't care less what EU is doing, you are out of EU and UK should stop meddling in EU affairs

UK should care about their own affairs and not to tell others what they should do or not, EU have own medical agency EMA and UK have own

Personally I don't care, I'm fed up with all that, I have tried everything and at the end I catch bloody COVID-19 because some older people refused wear face mask because they already got vaccine hahaha

Thanks, Jura

12. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 3090 Xtreme
    You have a strong point, I cannot stand a lot of articles on Dailymail and am not a fan of the amount of berating the EU that happens.
    I read it for the articles that are good, they publish a lot that other papers dont and often sooner.
    The rest are ignored, including those where they cant even spell the headline correctly or when it makes little sense or is misleading. ie the headline says one thing, the description says the exact opposite, it happens too often!
    I was thinking about this in relation to my post here only an hour ago, whether I should apologise for that.
    Really sorry if it offends.

If you have friends in the EU, you should care.
    I'm pro-active as well as reactive, if I can help where there is sore need, I have a go.
    This isnt about telling the EU governing bodies what to do, its about lives.
    Thats it.

I appreciate everyone is fed up, I am in lots of ways, hence this thread!
    I hope you come out of it ok Jura, you are a great help here.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
    AsiJu likes this.
  13. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800XT Nitro+ SE
  14. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    Norwegian experts conclude ‘strong immune response’ from AstraZeneca vaccine linked to blood clots

“We have found the cause. There is nothing but the vaccine that can explain the immune reaction that occurred,” Pål Andre Holme, professor and chief physician at Oslo University Hospital told newspaper VG.

Holme led a team that worked round the clock to find out why the health workers, who were all aged under 50, were admitted to hospital with blood clots after taking the vaccine.

Now they believe they have confirmed a theory that there was an immune system reaction associated with the vaccine.

https://www.thelocal.no/20210318/no...om-astrazeneca-vaccine-linked-to-blood-clots/

15. UnrealGaming

UnrealGaming Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    That's what you get for playing an early access alpha... Always wait for reviews.

16. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Hope it doesn't become too severe and you recover quickly.

Today Finland actually put AZ on hold for a week due to two blood clot cases occurring 4 to 10 days after taking the vaccine being investigated.

17. haste

haste Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 @ 2.1GHz
    AZ vaccine, as every 1st and 2nd gen vaccines, should be used when the 3rd gen vaccines (Moderna, Biontech, Novavax) are in very short quantities, as a last resort only. And the blood clotting is not even the main problem. The main problem is the vaccine prevalence against other mutations that we know of and also against mutations that will inevitably come in the next months/years. Every vaccination (as every medical procedure) involves some risk, if the vaccine won't be effective anymore, all of those millions of people will need another vaccination, which means taking another risk. And until that happens, there will be overall lower herd immunity and possibly another spike in C19 cases and higher possibility of new mutations. In such world crisis, it would be ideal if all pharmaceutical companies united their production capacities to produce the best and most advanced vaccines currently available only. /end :)

18. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 3090 Xtreme
    I agree, the largest threat is the virus itself and new mutations.
    Variation in antiviral results are still very useful, its early days competing with this threat. The many different methods cannot yet give a best solution.
    The discussions I heard suggest its very easy to make a top up vaccine to cope with mutations without increased risk from the AV jab itself, but I cant see a roll out picking up until the population have had one AV jab minimum (of any).

There is always a chance a particular type of mutation will produce a generally stronger immune response to either the virus or the AV jab. ie the body could over respond regardless of the source of the threat. Its a hell of a virus.
    Its going to be a long time before enough data is available to narrow down the AV choices. Plus businesses will fight for control of their IP.
    Your point has sense, Governments may have to intervene or assume control of some parts of production if fights break out.
    Cost should be lower as most of the development costs have been covered, and current methods of distribution should see it get out there quicker.
    But it remains a huge task that sucks the life out of other health care and large area lockdowns will probably be needed until the AV is out there.
    The quicker and cheaper it can be produced + administered the better.

One of the bigger issues I am seeing is complacency.
    Many of those who had any jab think its fine to associate with others who have had it or even those who havent.
    They miss normal life so much, they find any reason to say its all right.
    Tricky times are still ahead.

ps its possible the strength/size of the AV dose given is responsible for some over reactions (like blood clots).
    I think body mass, known problems and known responses of individuals should be taken into account when determining the dose.

My blood is pretty thick and clots fast, my Mum warned me of this once.
    I take 800iu Vitamin E (natural source) every day to help it flow easier, I still clot well after an injury. I gotta say I do feel better for taking it, a little more energy and am more lively.
    Dont take "any" Vitamin E if your blood doesnt clot well.
    My info on this is purely an FYI, not a recommendation.
    Research well and get advice before messing with your blood flow.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
  19. Fox2232

Fox2232 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    I remember seeing many "crazy dudes" videos where someone uses current passing through body at different frequencies in attempt to hit resonant frequency of something.
    And I remember reading about guy who did put and remove things in ultra-sonic cleaning bath while it was running. Day later, he could not move fingers from pain. And on x-ray, he had micro-fractures and tissue damage everywhere in hands.

Depending on viral structure, ultrasound may be able to break some molecules of it. Question is if it can break some human molecules too.
    (Survived virus, died 2 years alter on 13 types of cancer.)

20. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 3090 Xtreme
    The articles discusses the use of frequencies already used safely.

Fox2232 likes this.