Error Code 43 - GT-730

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by SputNick, Sep 8, 2019.

1. SputNick

SputNick Active Member

GPU:
    nVidia GT 610
    :D:D

Ok I took your advice and got MSI Afterburner, I was getting fed up with EVGA Percision exhausting my CPU, here's my Afterburner settings:
    [​IMG]
    Overclocking the memory is not going that well although i see others with same card going as far as 350+ but i can't go beyond what you see in the screenshot for some reason. The OC test shows 90% confidence, does that mean i can push my core clock a bit further? My PC case has a great airflow so maybe i can push my settings a bit further? And BTW i will be downloading PUBG steam version later on today and see how it performs.

2. SputNick

SputNick Active Member

GPU:
    nVidia GT 610
    Yeah you're right but it's within my budget and what i currently want/need. Like I said i only needed a card to run PUBG mobile at 60FPS, possible PUBG steam at lowest settings.

insp1re2600 likes this.
  3. if the test is 90% confidence i would back it off just a bit. It may need a bit more voltage. I would unlock voltage and voltage monitoring, then turn up core voltage, power limit, and temp limit as high as they will go ( as they will still be within manufacturer limits, unless you unlock those.....Don't do that!) and try the OC scanner again.

4. SputNick

SputNick Active Member

GPU:
    nVidia GT 610
    Yes Sir! I'm rapidly realizing not to expect miracles from this card, it's very low end by today's standards and so I won't mess with the core voltage to improve my overclocking. luckily i bought the DDR5 version, i read how horrible the DDR3 version performs on various review blogs. I'm just wondering why I can't OC my memory clock beyond 150+ when there are people with the exact same card model using the exact same tool going beyond 500+. Whenever i go beyond 150+ i get static lines and the card fails.

5. That isn't what i meant, you can change the voltage safely, just don't go beyond the built in limits.

https://www.msi.com/blog/get-a-free-performance-boost-with-afterburner-oc-scanner

Read this. I think you can squeeze a bit more out of it.

SputNick likes this.
  6. SputNick

SputNick Active Member

GPU:
    nVidia GT 610
    Hey SweenJM, i followed the link guidelines, sadly the card crashed after applying recommended settings, I don't think this overclock method is meant for the card I own.
    Here are my manually set settings:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I can go as high as 270+ for the core clock without having issues during stress tests and the memory won't go beyond 200+ without crashing the card and I have no idea why i can't OC my memory as high as others with same exact card specs as mine.

7. Well, It was worth a shot....a little extra is better than none at all. It is still a good bit more powerful than what you had. Turn the temp limit all the way up too......may help a bit with boosting.

8. SputNick

SputNick Active Member

GPU:
    nVidia GT 610
    Yes indeed. I can play PUBG on LDPlayer (HDR enabled) at 50 to 60 FPS, which is great.

BTW is it "Safe" to leave these settings on at all times?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
  9. Yeah, its fine.

SputNick likes this.
  10. SputNick

SputNick Active Member

GPU:
    nVidia GT 610
    Thanks a bunch, SweenJM and everyone else, you have been a great help.