Enlisted Thread: New World War 2 Based Fps

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by ramthegamer, Mar 9, 2017.

1. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac Trinity 3080
  2. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    Could be interesting. At least if you're not only playing Allies again... :rolleyes:

3. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Upgrading
    I'm loving it a lot, sinking in quiet a lot of hours.

Hate how the vehicles handle, like war thunder so I stick to infantry.
    The aim assist with controller is insane, it snaps onto targets behind bushes.

Playing mostly the normandy campaign as allies.
    The radio class is op, I unlocked a perk which makes me call in a lot of airstrikes like every 18sec or so lol.

4. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
    Had a go at this too, solid enough game and well worth a try if one fancies a bit of WW2 FPS action. I like the how the guns feel and the AI squad system is kinda unique. Launcher is a bit of a weird one though as theres no option to stop it from loading up on windows start up, have to do it from windows. By default it also keeps seeding in the background it seems.

I'd like to see the systems be a bit less convoluted or maybe a bit better presented and the game tries to get you to sub to a premium model in almost every menu and sub menu but its f2p and bro's gotta make their money somehow.

The FOV is irritating though as even at its max of 90 it feels pretty narrow and constricting. It's 2021! Every single fps game should let us adjust it to a max of 120 or 110 at least.

5. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Upgrading
    I thought they expanded the fov from 90 to 110?

I play on Xbox series S on performance mode. I don't see any downgrade in graphics. But the AA in this game is bad, has some weird motion blur trailing.

You have grind really hard to progress. I'm sticking to allies on normandy for now.

They also released battle of Berlin but you have to buy access to it as it's closed beta.
    You do get extra stuff with it.
    But 49,99 is too steep though tbh...