Enhance Your Gaming With FreeSync - **Competition** Win a FreeSync Monitor

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by AMDMatt, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Emmeric

Emmeric New Member

GPU:
    R9 290x
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because it will elevate every little bit of my gaming experience !

2. Hellraiser

Hellraiser Member

GPU:
    2070 Super
    Euro only :( bummer:bang:

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  3. headapohl

headapohl Member

GPU:
    1080Ti SC2 Hybrid
    I want to use FreeSync because it works with my 295x2. I also think Nvidia should support the display port standard so that people have GPU freedom regardless of what monitor they choose.

4. FerdiAtErdi

FerdiAtErdi New Member

GPU:
    xfx 6870
    Free?Sync?

I need to have it because I love the thought of FREEdom, if only my mind wasn`t out of SYNC most of the time...

5. Crokas

Crokas New Member

GPU:
    AMD Radeon R9 290x
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because I enjoy my graphics card ATI 290x but still it has to be tied with the proper monitor to show all around people how powerful systems could be with the ATI logo :) It's for the WIN!

6. guru3

guru3 New Member

GPU:
    290X
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because I want to play Witcher 3 smoothly

7. Trophy225

Trophy225 New Member

GPU:
    XFX R9 295X2
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because... my wife has spent all the money on a new sink in the bathroom and new sink in the kitchen and would like my own FreeSINK ;-) monitor for my XFX R9 295x2.

8. IhatebeingAcop

IhatebeingAcop Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 2080
    I want a freesync monitor because I JUST upgraded about a year ago. I am in between jobs and won't be in the market for a new monitor for a long time. Help a brother out who loves gaming and hardware but will be financially strapped for the foreseeable future.

PS
    I love Guru3d! Now most of my friends come here for tech advice and product reviews. Even if I don't win you guys are top notch and I will keep coming back.

Best
    Adam

9. Mineria

Mineria Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3080 Ti
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because it gives a smooth gaming experience with the new generation of graphic cards.

10. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because… every time my framerate drops below 60fps, a small kitten dies

11. Talaris

Talaris New Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX970
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because I want to make the most out of my newly built gaming rig.

12. Fighterad

Fighterad New Member

GPU:
    AMD 2x6970
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because I have very sensitive eye so i see always tearing

13. vavyn

vavyn Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 390 Nitro
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because the competition is not open to the rest of the planet.

14. Arkronis

Arkronis New Member

GPU:
    Sapphire 290x - 4GB
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because it represents a morally/customer orientated approach to a technology that is ultimately about providing the best visual experience without prejudice to a given graphics vendor. Maintaining what PC ownership should be about - customisable yet harmonious setups sans quick-buck gimmicks/tie downs due to propitiatory technologies.

It'll make me sleep easy at night too (as I won't have to sell the other kidney too!!! ;)

15. adrenix

adrenix New Member

GPU:
    GTX 660 Ti 2Gb
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because i wait it for so long. No more lags and shutters and every true gamer must need it. It's simple. It's the AMD techology we waiting for!

16. NAZ2222

NAZ2222 Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX MERC 6800XT 16G
    I desire to have Freesync so that I can disable Vsync and stop the jerkiness associated with it. For me it's one of the best steps forward in years of game graphic development ;)

17. bradleyremy

bradleyremy New Member

GPU:
    msi 660ti 2g
    BradleyRemy's two cents

I want to use freesync technology to give nvidia a run.

18. Damandan

Damandan Member

GPU:
    ASUS GeForce 480 GTX
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because…I have a relatively weak integrate GPU in my AMD A7800, which prevents me from gaming on this PC. If I was to win this monitor, then casual gaming would come in hands reach because i wouldn't be looking at a slide show anymore, but would get somewhat fluid motion in games.

19. martins222

martins222 Member

GPU:
    gtx 760 hawk
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because it is awesome.

20. davido6

davido6 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Rx5700xt
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because takeing this from nv but its the way games were ment to be played

also be nice to add on this comp something like min post count / min time at guru since all i can see is 1 post wonders :)