Enhance Your Gaming With FreeSync - **Competition** Win a FreeSync Monitor

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by AMDMatt, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Dexirexi

Dexirexi Member

GPU:
    eVga GTX 770SC w/ ACX
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because.... too expensive to order from abroad, i have to say that i finally build myself a pc that run alomost anything and im sick of vsync (too much glitches even if i have more than 60 fps), in 2 words stuttering and im in pain for about 6 years now .... but with vsync off - terrible. It would be a blessing to have a monitor like this :)

2. magiQx

magiQx Active Member

GPU:
    vega 64
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because… my eyes burn from the screen tearing. And because i would have a good reason to upgrade my GPUs to AMD R9 29x or 3xx series.

3. wishgranter

wishgranter New Member

GPU:
    GTX 980 4GB
    I want to use FreeSync Technology for mindblowing showcase of wonderful cultural heriatage scanns in 3D without any hickups and tearings

4. CoMa666

CoMa666 Master Guru

GPU:
    HD7970 Dual-x Boost
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because i have G-sync monitor and frankly it's very very bad, i want try the amd solution to tearing and stuttering! thanks!

5. J3N0

J3N0 New Member

GPU:
    GTX 690
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because… nvidia is fooling the customers with G-Sync

6. AndyMutz

AndyMutz Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1080TI FTW3
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because…
    I want the proprietary G-Sync technology to die.. fast!

-andy-

7. weemer

weemer New Member

GPU:
    HD 5850 Vapor-X
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because it is a more elegant solution than G-Sync, and also has the potential to become much more widely adopted. It is good for competition and even better for customers who are, like me, tired of seeing and feeling the effects of near monopoly.

8. kaioshin

kaioshin New Member

GPU:
    r9 290
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because i'm counting days for the moment that some legit Async monitor becomes available in my country, that wont happen soon i think, in addition i had birthday exactly week ago and no one remembered, i want this baby badly...

9. christoD

christoD New Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 FTW
    I want to use Freesync Technology because it's very annoying to have such capable hardware and still have these annoying stuttering issues. I could easily change my GPU and monitor to have this feature.

10. KotS

KotS Member

I want to use FreeSync Technology because it is the starter step of evolution for monitors.

11. cyenz

cyenz Member Guru

GPU:
    7970M
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because…tearing make my eyes bleed, after hours of it i begin to see everything tearing even real life!

12. macleodofewan

macleodofewan New Member

GPU:
    AMD 295x2
    I want to use Freesync Technology because... I'm sure it's what the Mobility Radeon on my old laptop really needs to run Crysis.

13. mordim3r

mordim3r Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX970 Gaming 4GB
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because… I'm a FPS gamer and best image experience is very important to me and AMD technology is people oriented in contrast to the competition thinking only about income

14. GagaSV

GagaSV New Member

GPU:
    290X Lightning
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because the Animus just told me that I am desynchronized.

15. NAM74

NAM74 New Member

GPU:
    Corsair 8GB DDR3
    With the BenQ XL2730Z I have a reason to keep on gaming with my noisy AMD R9 290 and keep checking the news in Guru3D while the spring sun shines outside.
    The beautiful images in the Benq without any tearing will keep me forgetting of the birds and flowers on the beautiful gardens of Prague :)

16. Danwillysxi

Danwillysxi Master Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti
    I want to use Freesync Technology because I've heard that ''AMD FreeSync™ technology puts an end to choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate.'' :thumbup:

17. Corbus

Corbus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    1080 Ti FTW3
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because its cheaper than G-sync and i would finally upgrade my horrible G2220HDA...will temporarily trade my gpu with a friends 290 and if i'll like it i'm gonna change sides on my next gpu upgrade.

18. Tomcys

Tomcys New Member

GPU:
    iGPU
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because I want to level up my gaming experience!

19. Yttersta

Yttersta Member

GPU:
    Some
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because of how much the ghosting and tearing on my regular IPS panel with 5ms pixel response time effect the immersion I can get in games. It means I cannot enjoy highly smooth graphics albeit having the horse power to run it. That is why I want FreeSync.

20. J_BALIS

J_BALIS New Member

GPU:
    2X AMD RADEON 6950 2GB
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because I like the "smoothness" that it provides and I want to show to my console gamer friends how much better pc gaming is :p