Enhance Your Gaming With FreeSync - **Competition** Win a FreeSync Monitor

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by LtMatt81, Mar 25, 2015.

1. elsoulas

elsoulas Guest

GPU:
    R9 290
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because... I believe it is the biggest breakthrough in computer games since the induction of 3d GPUs, long live 3dfx!

2. seldarine

seldarine Guest

GPU:
    Asus R9 290
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because VSync requires a re-think but the money sink that's GSync made me think that FreeSync's gonna be awesome!

3. kcajjones

kcajjones Active Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 470 1.28GB
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because…I'm not paying for G-sync when I can use FreeSync!

4. GREGIX

GREGIX Master Guru

GPU:
    Inno3d 4090 X3
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because I'd like to change my sluggish IPS panel to something more appropriate to gaming and eventual low framerates with FreeSync Technology wouldn't be a problem.

5. simnov

simnov Guest

I want to use FreeSync Technology because maybe i win in this competition.

6. Goiur

Goiur Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX 4080
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because… Once upon a time... I was wandering in the woods and found a ruby... the thing is, she told me to.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  7. Reddoguk

Reddoguk Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3090 GB GamingOC
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because it's the best available Monitor for a none tearing experience in games.

8. leszy

leszy Master Guru

GPU:
    GB 7900XT Gaming OC
    I want to use FreeSync Technology, because I am looking for the best possible gaming experience.

9. toxzl1

toxzl1 Guest

GPU:
    Asus 390X Strix
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because I want to be free and synced in my gametime!

10. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because i love gaming at heart and i want it to be friends with me, no stutters or Vsync issues

11. Makurth

Makurth Member

GPU:
    GALAX - GTX 970 EXOC
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because I want to be an Outsider

12. Kryssner

Kryssner Guest

GPU:
    SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 280X
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because .... last year i decided to stop buying nVidia after over 10 years of using only nVidia, and it was one of the best decision i made in terms of Computers, and i`m waiting for the 390X to be my next "best friend". And i would also like to change my old Benq T201W. So i hope that Guru3s will help me be a proud Benq Monitors user for 10 years alteast :D (10 years will be in februar 2017). Good luck for all of you!!!

13. Cap

Cap Guest

GPU:
    Asus R9 380 4Gb Stx
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because AMD is great and FreeSync is the best technology to use in games that we all love so much.

14. RoflMehWaflez

RoflMehWaflez Guest

GPU:
    HyperX Savage16GB 2400GHZ
    I would like a FreeSync Monitor...

I want to use FreeSync Technology because I really think that this technology is just completely AWESOME in the fact that it is at a reasonable price (free) and that the nvidia sync thing is just another one of those money grabbing things, and I really think that this would be a cool experience to have because the FreeSync has so much to offer from altering fps to squeeze the best possible performance out of your machine.

15. Perjantai

Perjantai Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus TUF RTX3080
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because it is more open stantard than nvidias proprietary G-sync.

16. vajoiner

vajoiner Guest

GPU:
    Mystique G200
    I want to live in Europe because I live in United States and I can't enter this contest.

17. Singleton99

Singleton99 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 3080 12gb
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because it puts an end to choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any frame rate this is something that us gamers have waited a long time for , and i myself would love to give this a try on my AMD rig .

18. asarja

asarja Guest

GPU:
    R9 280
    Hi,

I want to use the FreeSync Technology for two big reasons:

First and the obvious one is the advantages FreeSync brings to the gaming experience. I play a lot of FPS games and the idea of my display being in sync with every frame my videocard provides sounds awesome. No more frame skipping or forcing v-sync on games. No more input lag or screen tearing. No more turning down the graphic options in order to have at least 60FPS for a game. Just beautiful, fluent gaming.

The second reason could be an answer to the extended question "why use FreeSync and not G-Sync". Because AMD's solution, while doing the same thing as nVidia's, has no licensing costs and is royalty free, and that matters a lot for me.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  19. SShooter

SShooter Guest

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 Black
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because the Sync is TechFree.

20. CrazY_Milojko

CrazY_Milojko Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus STRIX 1070 OC
    I want to use FreeSync Technology because... I already have a plan to sell my wife to get some money and buy newcoming R9 390X and FreeSync compatible monitor to match that beast (here in Serbia IT stuff is expencive like first love) but if I win that BenQ XL2730Z here on Guru3D contest I'm gonna keep my wife and only gonna sell my kidney for that R9 390X ;)