Elite Dangerous +season pass xblive daily deal

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by XP-200, Dec 31, 2016.

1. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    Elite Dangerous+season pass are up on xbox live right now for the xbox one priced 20 quid, a bargain and a half, only about 20 hours left to grab it.

See in a new year in a distant galaxy blowing up pirates and stealing thier cargo. Ha

2. RealNC

RealNC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 Ti FTW
    No Man's Sky but with more space ships. Huge game world, but nothing interesting to do other than look at the pretty graphics.

Space Job Simulator 2016.

Edit: I take the "look at the pretty graphics" back. That's only on PC. On XBox, they are... well. We don't talk about it. (Hint: pop-in and blurry textures galore.)

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  3. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GT 840M
    Noticed that Elite is coming to PS4. Is it worth picking up?

4. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    Awesome game, and i have yet to do anything but the training, this game is going to have some massive legs, been on 3 hours now, and the learning curve is steep, man is it steep. Lo, but not in a frustrating way, more a, right, i know a wee bit more now, but.....if you are looking for fast paced gameplay then this is not for you, is is a time vampire of a game, no quick rewards here, you are in it for the long term.

5. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    I have just made my first 100 grand on this, a mear pittence in the grand scheme of the game, but i feel like i have achieved so much, and i have done nothing but fly back and forth between 3 system's.

Game is just awesome, just awesome, and i won't every have to worry about the cassette tape breaking and losing my saved game as it did on the amstrad CPC 464(with colour Tv modulator). ;)

Why did i not buy this earlier. lol

6. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GT 840M
    What type of ships can you fly? I also hope it gets PS4 Pro support. Which would be nice.

7. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    I am still on the first one, the sidewinder, but i just found a space station with a actual ship yard and new ship's to buy, but i have decided to upgrade the sidewinder and master that before i go and upgrade to a new ship, slowly slowly catchy monkey.

I found a ship with a pilot called Dwayne Dibbley and a Station called Lenard Nimoy station, the scope of space in this thing is immense.

Is this not out for the PS4, why not, everybody should be playing this. ha

8. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    i love this on pc. shame my xbox store doesn't have it. region locked. shame and lame.

9. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    ^^^Use a VPN and buy it from another region because as far as i know the only xbox region that is locked is China, i have a few digital games that i grabbed from the German, USA and Australian stores for free as some had different GWG offerings, i even grabbed one from the HK MS store, some strange button mashing with big swords type game.

But this deal is long gone now though. :(

Plus have you tried
    http://www.storeparser.com/en-GB/xbox-one/deals/
    Good site that gathers all the xbox love deals and links to them on one site, and you can change the store region on that site and grab other store freebee's, and there are a lot of freebee's to grab, change that sites menu to free games and dlc and it will list all those for you to grab onto your account. ;)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017