Elder Scrolls Online

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Major Melchett, May 3, 2012.

1. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    When i played last time, i do remember finding starting areas a little bit blunt, Once i got back to the main map, it was much better.

2. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    Will play more indeed thanx.

3. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    cant use gamepad..such a shame. it will come for new consoles and no gamepad support on pc? damn.

4. mitzi76

mitzi76 Guest

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    Yep literally played 5 mins and then uninstalled. You might argue I should have given it more time but tbh not worth it.

Still havent finished DA so that will suffice. Could do with a new mmo at some point though..

5. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
  6. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
  7. Elder III

Elder III Guest

GPU:
    6900 XT Nitro+ 16GB
    You can use Xpadder - people have played with controllers since beta. ;)

I've played (with a couple times of minimum activity due to health) from day one and I've got lots left to do still. The game won't appeal to everyone, but it is enjoyable for me, my only real complaint is I wish it was a little harder at times (although Vet Dungeons make up for that).

8. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    i even bought i padder in 2010 and it was sht. dont know if it is good now..

or what was that paid gamepad thing..xpadder i guess.

9. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Did you get your in-game kitty cat or not? :p

10. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    i got it. and it keeps meowing around :D

11. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    How do you get a kitty? i dont have one :(

Played DK for awhile, decided i dont like it. So its between NB and templar.

12. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Pay money for crowns to use in the crown store I guess, unsure if you can get pets in other ways besides paying for them but perhaps via some quest series?
    (Or buying a special edition of the base game, I think that gives you a mudcrab.)

13. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    I was given some of those crowns when ti went free2play. Not like i would bother spending it on cat pets, maybe some cool looking armor.

14. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    There's a couple of outfits (Alters appearance without affecting your armor, there's a few from quests as well if I remember correctly.) but from a quick glance I didn't find any of them to be that special in appearance besides perhaps the Draugr one or the wedding dress though I wouldn't spend money on either.
    (Funny how that dress doesn't have a specific male version so it looks a bit strange but it's most likely intended that way.)

I'd post pictures but if you have the game it's easier to start it up and check the crown store directly as it does show a preview of the selected item for both mounts, pets and outfits for your selected character.
    (Although for the current selection of outfits I don't think there is any racial appearance changes so it's just male and female variants.)

15. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/160038/

16. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    I bought 30 days of ESO Plus, got myself an horse and costume pack. :D

I wish you'd level a bit faster early on, i'm almost 13 and it takes forever to level.

My highest character was 28 or something and probably over 50-75 hours of playtime.

17. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    It appears you get next to no XP from normal mobs even if they are slightly above your level and instead that's mostly for loot so discovering locations and solving quests seem to be the main XP gains besides PvP in the Cyrodiil region though there's some gains from killing named "boss" creatures and I guess the group dungeons can be a good source as well.

But yeah progression is pretty slow and I guess it's going to be even tougher once you reach level 20 and above.

18. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    Yeah true, some elite mobs give also a decent amount of XP when you do a solo dungeon quest.

I still enjoy it though.

I can do a dungeon now at lvl12 so might spam that and get some good gear along the road.

19. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Is there a website that similar to icy-veins (havent actually checked it to see if it has any ESO stuff) for etc? I would like to read up about builds and talents.

I am only level 8 but ive got a bunch of characters as ive been trying them out, but yea leveling is quite slow.

20. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti