Elder Scrolls Online

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Major Melchett, May 3, 2012.

1. Deathchild

Deathchild Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Guys check it out this is really cool, some pro owning noobs. Check out the combat text and addons he's using, cool eh? Love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soLPUL7E3k8&t=18m35s (I put the time for you)

Andreas, looking at this video, maybe I'll become a sorcerer? They seem to be pwning in AvA. :D

The alliance you choose determines your starting area. If you take Aldmeri Dominion (the nation of the high elves) you'll have nice nature, wild, big trees (at one point), cool areas.

If you take Daggerfall covenant, you'll have most of the time deserts and stuff, (as far as I know) and it wasn't such a great experience or something with the Daggerfall as much as I heard, but this is beta knowledge so yeah, maybe it's better now.

And last but not least Ebonheart Pact? (Not sure if I'm right) This is like the nord/viking area, you'll start in a snowy area. Later on you'll have swampy areas with mushrooms and stuff (if I remember correctly).

DAAAMNN DUDE CHECK OUT THIS GUYS, check how his jumping across to the other side, with a big leap, damn son. That's some sick $hit. He just jumps in and starts owning. Now that's some nice in yo face action. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieqJ2DkIdJI

The reason for no demos nowadays is we have preorders and hype.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  2. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    about to roll a dominion khajit rogue thing. cheers for the vid Deathchild, pretty entertaining.

3. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1070
    Yes... like The Order right?

4. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Death you sounds very excited haha! i am templar, think thats right. Remind me of pala from wow. I liked NB but wanted to try something else. Dont think sorcerer is for me. Maybe DK too, but i will play templar for now.

5. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti
    You can see it when choosing a race.

My main is a Khaijiit wich is Dominion faction, but i don't mind playing other faction cause i've played too much in the zones of Dominion faction lol.

And i think every faction has different starter zones.

6. Deathchild

Deathchild Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Sure bro. :D

Ok. :D

Not sure what hype surrounded it? (Wasn't following it very much)

7. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti
    Nice man i'm playing one myself, if you're going with dual wield also take a bow for some variety. :D

You'll get so much skill points later you can't put it all into one weapon style so it's best to have two.
    Cause i had that when i played an Khaijiit Dragon Knight fire mage type, i had so much points left and that's such a waste.

8. Deathchild

Deathchild Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Yo guys I also got an Aldmeri Khajit NB, I tell you boys it's sick, definitely get stuff with bow, it's amazing.

Magnum shot and $hit, you keep the target in a distance, shoot the a$$ outta him.

9. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti
    Oh Khaijits are Aldmeri? i didn't know thought it was Dominion haha. Sorry guys.

10. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    god I really cba to play this for some reason. it just feels soooo generic and dull :(

11. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    bored already. shame i paid for imperial edition.

12. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti
    Just level up, and it gets better.

I have that feeling with every MMO when i just start playing.

EDIT: Oh yeah i forgot, if you're Nightblade/Khaijiit (i think they have better stealth?) you can pickpocket NPC's now. :D

And there is a bounty system wich is pretty cool imo!

But be aware guards can attack you now too if you don't pay the bounty, plus NPC's will attack if you fail pickpocketing that NPC.

13. Deathchild

Deathchild Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Don't pickpocket you'll become a thief.. :D

The game gets better guys give it a chance (I got bored too though lol, fking sakes, lvl 37 NB.. gotta give it a chance myself though rofl. :D)

Will give it a go when I have some time. It gets fun eclap believe me, just keep lvling and get those skills and do some dungeons and it gets fun. :) You'll start appreciating it.

I got imperial edition hence why I can be khajit in Aldmeri Dominion I guess? (although I don't know what can be what lol)

14. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    yeah, I just don't have the time to play games much nowadays, if I'm honest. I want a game with a learning curve, but also something I can sit down and relax with, where jumping in and out is easy. MMOs just aren't that.

EDIT: I'm seriously bored with games atm, the only 2 games that seem to hold my attention are D3 and Cities: Skylines. Everything else is just turd. Can't wait for some PS4 exclusives.

15. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    When I played ESO... It didn't.

No matter how I tried to like this I just can't enjoy it. I can play SW:TOR over and over again but this... No way. There are so many things wrong.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2015

16. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    I like ESO when i beta tested, now that i hear to going pay once and play for free like guildwars, I will pick it up, either for pc or ps4

17. Deathchild

Deathchild Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Yeah I feel the same about games, no interest at all, only ESO right now which I barely have interest for to play lol, what an ironic story.

Don't know what else there is..

18. Illnino

Illnino Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX 290x EK H20
    Its barely holding my interest atm, imo the whole skill system and weapons/armor items etc needs a revamp.

19. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    I like it, but its too much talk. I want to slash monsters and stuff.
    Guess it will pick up as i level.

20. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    World feels so empty. Not much grass, trees. Why I expected same visuals as Skyrim. And animations r Meh. Death enemy drops ground like a bag of stone.