Elder Scrolls Online

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Major Melchett, May 3, 2012.

1. evilkiller650

evilkiller650 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    They really expect me to spend 30 bucks on a copy of a game I may not like??

2. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1070
    Why can't they sort out like 48 Hours of Free Trial so i can try it out?

They expect people to pay 60 euros and like it.

3. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    I don't have the latest patch downloaded yet. Think I'll leave it running while I'm at work tomorrow and hey, what do you know, I'm off tomorrow night so I'll give it a bash. I'll post my name asap after I choose one.

4. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Sorry guys but paying for games is still a thing. I say look up some youtube reviews and gameplay footage and decide.

5. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1070
    I need to play it myself in order to judge it.

What happend to Demos we used to have back in the day? Why do developers expect us to pay full price and like it?

No reason to not have a Free Limited Trial in an MMO, no single reason at all.

6. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    I know what you mean, i wish we could still have demos. I reckon there will be a free trial but a little bit later. There must be many players coming back to try it again since its gone f2p.

Ive been wanting to try final fantasy for while but no free trial, or there wasnt one when i check last time. It sucks

7. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080 Gaming X
    Got my copy for around 18€ and played around with it last weekend. Guess it's an OK game once you get used to the first person perspective. Somewhat poor graphics though, washed out textures even on absolute max. Like the rest of you the FPS plummets in towns but that's to be expected. The GPU usage is low but it's not a demanding game so I'm not worried. SLI or no SLI didn't seem to affect the FPS much either.

If there is a Guru3D guild, I'd be happy to join. Oh, and it's one megaserver right? So just as long as one is on Region Europe it's possible to play with you guys?

8. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti
    Woops wrong thread.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  9. AndreasGuido

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    We should create guild, there are quite few of us playing by the looks of it. Yea it drops for me in populated areas as well. Still it runs much better than it did last year on my machine.

10. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti
    Yeah but i have no idea how to create a guild, it's probably not cheap.

11. darrensimmons

darrensimmons Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GIGABYTE RTX3090 OC
    Run it with dsr at 4k it looks a bit better and no framerate hit with those 970's :)

12. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti
    Yeah this game isn't that GPU heavy, even my 580's can do 4K with DSR, 3840x2400.

13. twtaylor

twtaylor Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon R9 370 4gb DDR 5
    Just use your mouse wheel and you don't have to play in first person. I played the beta and came back to the game a couple of months ago. I love it and I don't find the graphics washed out. I tinkered with mine and have most of my settings on High(not Ultra) and it looks great. Bad Weather can make it look washed out. The crafting system is the best I've seen in all the MMOs I've played at least as a blacksmith. The dungeons are an absolute blast.

14. Deathchild

Deathchild Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Godamnit, I also wanna do DSR, can I do it with my 7950s and the omega drivers lol? I don't even know haha.. Need to investigate.. :D

Anyways I'm going back to the game too, I think... so, yeh, we could play..

Enable chat bubbles too.. + what addons you use guys?

Yeah the game can be seriously fun if you delve into it.

But I feel like I'm bored of my NB.. :S Just became a vampire.. :D Friend bit me haha, this is becoming Vampire Diaries, anyone wanna take part? :D

Guys check it out this is really cool, some pro owning noobs. Check out the combat text and addons he's using, cool eh? Love it.

Andreas, looking at this video, maybe I'll become a sorcerer? They seem to be pwning in AvA. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soLPUL7E3k8&t=18m35s (I put the time for you)

15. AndreasGuido

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Oh Death i think ive got you on my friends list. Got Eclap and someone else, must have been you.

That sounds fun, i have NB at level 15 but i will be having a fresh start :)

16. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    is it beneficial to use my BETA account for this game now? or i will create a new account with my new purchase.

17. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti
    I don't follow, you want to play with your beta account?

I think you can, you just need to activate your key you got with your purchase on the beta account.

18. Deathchild

Deathchild Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    You need to have purchased the game, then you can play.

Andreas, you starting again? (with another class) Crap, maybe I should too.. NB man.. yeah I remember you, you had a NB too! :D lvl 12 or something.. haha.. I remember, we were talking here in the forums lol, damn, time goes fast guys.

Anyways.. if you're starting over, maybe I should too.. lol, what class though.. don't know.

Not sure either if I should continue with my NB. I think I will though.. but yeah.

19. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    alliance . which one to choose? i see no information about them in game :(

20. Deathchild

Deathchild Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Guys check it out this is really cool, some pro owning noobs. Check out the combat text and addons he's using, cool eh? Love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soLPUL7E3k8&t=18m35s (I put the time for you)

Andreas, looking at this video, maybe I'll become a sorcerer? They seem to be pwning in AvA. :D

The alliance you choose determines your starting area. If you take Aldmeri Dominion (the nation of the high elves) you'll have nice nature, wild, big trees (at one point), cool areas.

If you take Daggerfall covenant, you'll have most of the time deserts and stuff, (as far as I know) and it wasn't such a great experience or something with the Daggerfall as much as I heard, but this is beta knowledge so yeah, maybe it's better now.

And last but not least Ebonheart Pact? (Not sure if I'm right) This is like the nord/viking area, you'll start in a snowy area. Later on you'll have swampy areas with mushrooms and stuff (if I remember correctly).

DAAAMNN DUDE CHECK OUT THIS GUYS, check how his jumping across to the other side, with a big leap, damn son. That's some sick $hit. He just jumps in and starts owning. Now that's some nice in yo face action. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieqJ2DkIdJI

The reason for no demos nowadays is we have preorders and hype.