EK Offers WaterBlocks for RTX 3080 AIBs

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    The brand new water block is aptly named EK-Quantum Vector RTX 3080/3090 D-RGB, and it is very important to keep in mind that this reference design water block is not meant for Founders Edition graphi...

EK Offers WaterBlocks for RTX 3080 AIBs

2. stereoman

stereoman Master Guru

GPU:
    Palit RTX 3080 GPRO
    According to the website they are only for preorder and don't expect delivery till mid October!

3. Svyatoslav Brodetskiy

Svyatoslav Brodetskiy Guest

GPU:
    3080 RTX zotac
    @Hilbert Hagedoorn EKWB updated their compatibility and removed the Zotac cards for this block. They said they're coming out with a different block for them. Judging off Byskis decision to make two reference card blocks, it looks like the taller capacitors on the Zotac cards make them incompatible with the standard one.

"We have removed two Zotac cards from our reference Vector RTX 3080/3090 block compatibility list. Please cancel your EK-Quantum Vector RTX 3080/3090 blocks if you’ve ordered them. A new Zotac-specific block is in the works that will fit your card perfectly. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused by this."

4. patteSatan

patteSatan Master Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 6700xt

5. jura11

jura11 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3090 NvLink
    I have already ordered Bykski WB for RTX 3080/3090 from Aliexpress, I think I have paid £72 per waterblock and that's with backplate

Their waterblocks are not bad, I run their waterblocks on RTX 2080Ti and been very happy with their performance and temperatures

Hope this helps

Thanks, Jura

patteSatan likes this.