Eight Core Ryzen Threadripper 1900X Spotted in India Etail

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Aug 27, 2017.

1. D3M1G0D

D3M1G0D Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2 x GeForce 1080 Ti
    Any graphics card will work - not sure why you're assuming only consumer graphics cards. Also, this is HEDT (high-end desktop) we're talking about here, not your typical consumer gaming machine. My own Threadripper system is used solely for computing and mining, using all CPU cores and using multiple GPUs (there isn't a single game installed on it, nor do I plan on installing any).

2. Emille

Emille Master Guru

GPU:
    1080 Ti Aorus Extreme
    People who legit rendering use quatro cards cor all sorts of special rendering and colour accuracy blah blah. I'm doubt anyone employed as someone who would have to do rendering would use a consumer card for that reason.

3. D3M1G0D

D3M1G0D Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2 x GeForce 1080 Ti
    Again, they can use any graphics card they want (I don't know why you keep bringing up consumer cards, since they are irrelevant to this). The point is, the 1900X allows them that flexibility, offering the full capabilities of X399 without the burden of paying for a 1920X or 1950X.

4. Emille

Emille Master Guru

GPU:
    1080 Ti Aorus Extreme
    Lol, are they paying you to make these absurdly worded comments.

Let me try *clears throat*

Intel offers taylor made experience optimised for current and future work loads with the best core to ipc ratio ever with their 7700k (TM) providing the best gaming experience money can buy for the end user.

/

Is that how you shill correctly?

5. D3M1G0D

D3M1G0D Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2 x GeForce 1080 Ti
    LOL, you've demonstrated very clearly that you do not understand the HEDT market, nor HEDT customers. Like a typical gamer, you can only see things from a gaming perspective (you even bring up SLI *facepalm*) and you keep talking about consumer cards, even though they are irrelevant to this. I find it amazing how you've failed to establish even a single relevant point in all this.