1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Editing

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by SaltyDog, Jul 2, 2002.

1. SaltyDog

SaltyDog Guest

Hey guys. I visit Guru almost daily to check up on the industry and what not. Lately though, I've been finding the editing (or lack thereof) is horrible. Frequently sentences don't make sense, or there are crazy spelling mistakes. I'm just wondering, do you guys edit posts before they're published? In my opinion it would make for a much more professional look if you did. Other than that, the site is cool. Peace.

2. Dave

Dave Don Fredo Corleone

posts in the news, or the forums?
    In the forums, there is about 400 of us regulars, in the news, thats probably Marty, but given whats been up with the news database lately, I think we can excuse Marty's spelling.

can you be more specific?

3. SaltyDog

SaltyDog Guest

Sorry, I meant posts in the news. And yes, I can understand typo's.

4. WeaZel

WeaZel Guest

i've been an editing nut lately with the news actually. well just eiditn long posts. i try not to spellcheck for alot of editors english is a 2nd language so close enough is good enough for me.

5. SaltyDog

SaltyDog Guest

See that I understand, which is exactly why there should be heavier editing or something