1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E3 2019

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by dark_surge, Jun 5, 2019.

1. dark_surge

dark_surge Master Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA 1080
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
  2. angelgraves13

angelgraves13 Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti FE
    This E3 was pretty lame overall. Didn't really see anything new announced except for select titles that were long rumored. At least they opened up pre-orders to the most anticipated titles.

Still waiting on the pre-order to Dying Light 2 though.

I guess there's E3 2020. Hoping to see lots of new games for PC and next-gen consoles.

dark_surge and SerotoNiN like this.
  3. RzrTrek

RzrTrek Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580 8GB 144hz

No word on a PC port for Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled or is it too early for that kind of talk?

dark_surge likes this.
  4. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
    I haven't watched any E3 presentations in full for years as I can no longer stand all the embarrassing screaming (shrilling I think they call it now) and PR bullcrap. I do, however, skim through the news post-events for anything that catches my interest but this year seems to very underwhelming with mostly CGI trailers and very little actual gameplay shown and very little in the way of surprises. Also, most of the games I already knew about and even the announcement of the new Xbox specs were disappointing because they sound exactly like those of the PS5 which Sony announced weeks ago, not that I am surprised.

This is a transitional E3 anyway, the penultimate one for this console generation and next year's E3 will be the one where we get to see what the PS5 and next Xbox look like and (presumably) actual next-gen game footage running on the hardware. Maybe it's because I'm older and more cynical now but I find it hard to get excited about events like E3 anymore even when there are new consoles announced. I'm happy to wait and then get excited when I see the actual game running in previews and so on. I certainly cannot get excited about a CGI trailer!!!