1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

e3 2019 count down

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, May 15, 2019.

1. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    It's unknown in what form.
    Todd said they would use the Creation engine, but, the next version of it. Personally, I don't feel people should fully judge it until they actually see what comes of it.

Maybe I'm not cynical or negative enough to be a PC gamer these days, but I don't see the point in assuming it's going to be broken before it's even been shown.
    Thanks to their purchase of id, and id's hiring of Tiago Sousa, they have a very talented engineer available to them.
    They already brought id in to improve the first person gunplay in Fallout 4, I could easily see them bringing Tiago in to assist with engine updates. Tiago worked very closely with MachineGames on updating idTech6 for Wolf 2.

Personally, I'm kind of glad they are not rushing to get Starfield of ES6 out to show people.
    Would rather they take their time and give the project as much as it needs.

2. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA XCUltra 2080Ti
    Got to say, the fact CP2077 demo is again behind closed door disappointed me a bit :3

3. Damien_Azreal

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    Kind of expected it myself.
    I honestly don't see the game releasing before late 2020. Maybe 2021. Would love to be wrong, but... just saying.

4. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    eh we will see 2021 i would guess, but maybe they could shock with a 2020 release. i mean well they had an hour of the start of the game a year ago? course star citizen also had several s42 lengtty demos years ago that we seen neither hide nor hair of since and that game is still 2020 or beyond.

the mid later part of the game still could have needed tons of work but only cdpr knows that. and god knows how much work on the side content and quests they got to do. so yea i would expect it to take longer than sooner.

5. Damien_Azreal

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    I'm thinking a 2020 release simply because it's loosely adapted from the original Cyberpunk 2020.
    I mean, that would be pretty awesome.

6. coc

coc Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 970 SC
    i wonder if Bethesda will show Starfield. my instinct tells me they will.

7. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    I think I remember reading something the other day about Bethesda not showing anything at this years E3.

*edit*

Correction, it was specifically Starfield and the next Elder Scrolls that they will not be showing at this years E3.

I'm kinda looking forward to seeing what Microsoft will be showing off for PC.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
  8. emperorsfist

emperorsfist Master Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1080 8Gb
    I wonder if M$ is going to show more footage from the upcoming Halo collection for PC.

9. Stone Gargoyle

Stone Gargoyle Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 G1
    Microsoft not even done its show yet and already stuff is showin up

[​IMG]

Features

• • Explore what’s new and browse the library of Xbox Game Pass games on PC. You can browse by genre, see recommended and featured games, search for a game and subscribe to Game Pass.
    • • Game detail pages display gameplay trailers, screenshots, system requirements, ratings and reviews; you’ll also see add-on content and suggestions of similar games that other players also like.
    • • Manage your installed games with the sidebar. Most recent games are at the top, or you can reorder them as you see fit. You can view download progress and launch an installed game with one click.
    • • Chat with your friends using voice or text across PC, Xbox One, and mobile, either 1:1 with another friend, or in a group.
    • • The new Xbox app and Xbox Game Bar work together seamlessly, so players can keep up the conversation from the social tab as they play.

Release date
    09/06/2019

on top of that its interestin to see Halo 5: Guardians is listed in one of the new screenshots so mebbe it is coming to PC at some point.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
  10. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus RX580 XTR 8GB
    I would rather see something about ES 6.

11. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    TES6 or bust some heads.

Undying likes this.
  12. Damien_Azreal

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    Yeah... they've already said they won't be talking about ES6 or Starfield this year.
    And even when they do, Starfield will be coming first.

DOOM Eternal will be their big focus this year.
    They'll also touch on Wolf: Youngblood and upcoming content for RAGE 2. Along with what their plans are for ESO, FO76, that stupid card game of theirs.

Plus, the rumored 6 new games.
    My personal hopes are a Prey 2 (sequel to Arkane's Prey) and a new Evil Within game. Since Shinji Mikami will be at E3 this year, I hope it means something big for his studio, Tango. Even if it's not TEW3, give us something new for the series. A shorter, side game that focuses on Joseph's story. Or, something that bridges a gap between games... and builds up Ruvik's return.

cerebus23 likes this.
  13. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    wow i totally forgot elder scrolls.

I wonder if bethesda were way ahead of release , just to show they started developing the game, but not like a year or 2 already in.
    since their engine isnt exacly revolutionary and in time of re-newing, the game could look outdated again when new consoles launch next year.

14. Damien_Azreal

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    They said last year that the Creation engine was getting a big overhaul and update for Starfield.
    It would not be the same branch used in Fallout 4.

15. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    Hmm id rather see a totally new engine instead of building on the older one. It has the "Call of Duty effect" this way.
    looking back to the games all the way back to oblivion things do not look that much better with every update, while they were saying they had big updates at times as well.
    well lets hope for the best.

16. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    My favorite games from xbox presentation:

the outer worlds
    ori will of the wisps
    Cyberpunk
    psychonauts 2
    dying light 2
    Tales of arise
    elden ring (yay dark fantasy again )

even though its not my type of game, gears 5 is a new surprise for september 10th. escape looks like a fun gamemode.
    phantasy star 2 online also looks impressive, ive never played it.

again this vague crap at the show btw. launching for the very first time on a console, only on xbox ...... then u see a message that it launches first on xbox lol

Next holiday launch for scarlet launch is fast! Halo looks awesome!

17. Damien_Azreal

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    Disappointed so far that Dying Light 2's presence was just a short trailer.
    Hopefully there will be more solid, substantial info later.

18. coc

coc Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 970 SC
    well.. Starfield was missing :)

i enjoyed watching this year. really looking forward to -

Dying Light 2
    Doom
    Vamp Blood. 2
    Cyberpunk
    Elden Ring
    Halo