E3 2009

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Flakk, May 23, 2009.

1. evilkelvin

evilkelvin Master Guru

GPU:
    ATI 5870 XFX BLACK
    hahah true that! but anyone notice that there arent as many Original titles comin out.. as in a brand new game, besides from prototype..

2. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    never change a winning theme ? :p

3. Nismo GTR

Nismo GTR Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX690
    I agree mate 100% and by the looks of the team behind it, it' looks promising. I'm a long time rFactor/GTR2/Evo player rFactor gets the most play fom me. Also, i have to say brands looks fantastic in that video but agree with Cybermancer with regards to the arcade look, although i'm sure it's the idiot thats playing thats making it look like that. But i did not like the ay the car pulls off ahead as it gains speed that is very arcady almost burnout style.

Also, the porsche video whilst graphically it looks nice i'm not sure on the track it's a little too much like PGR for my liking, but as said the real world brands looks fantastc :)

But for me rFactor 2 and fingers crossed simbin get their ass into gear and give us a proper GTR3 are the only racing sims i'm waiting for.

Last edited: May 26, 2009
  4. gamerk2

gamerk2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA 570 GTX 1.2 GB
    PS3/360: Backbreaker (Devloper: NaturalMotion, Publisher unannounced, believed to be Atari). Word is, it will be in playable form! *salivates*

5. DF-1

DF-1 Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA gtx 580
    ahh you beat me to it :). economy going to the crapper= more safe games less original creative games? :*(

(although i still wana get those they look sick! :)

6. gamerk2

gamerk2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA 570 GTX 1.2 GB
    Except for Backbreaker, the most innovative game in the past decade, bar none.

7. Labyrinth

Labyrinth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Tri-X R9 290 4G
    I was hoping the new painkiller would get shown, only thing that looks interesting on the list is bioshock 2

8. apolir

apolir Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti
    The year of 2 lol