Dwane Johnson MAY Run For President

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Clawedge, May 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No1True

No1True Member Guru

GPU:
    I am not a pro on politics but dam there were a lot worse presidents than Trump(he didnt do massive damage yet) so lets keep positive if half usa elected him.

2. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    not sure where you get your news source from but time to change the channel.

[​IMG]

3. sdamaged99

sdamaged99 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3d GTX1080 Ti
    Happy to hear the "real" reason he was fired?

4. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Because Trump is the Boss...

[​IMG]

5. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080Ti Ga.X
    Me neither, however the reason why Trump got my attention was all the insane amounts of **** thrown in his direction. And if there's something I hate more than politics, that's the mainstream media propaganda. So I have a tendency to do exactly the opposite of what they say (probably part of the reasons behind Trumps victory too).

One thing is sure though, no matter what this guy will do or not do, he will always, 100%, no exception be the bad guy.

OT - I genuinely like Dwayne Johnson, and did so way before he became a superstar. He is without doubt the Arnold Schwarzenegger of this generation, hence why a political career is definitely possible. He has the charisma, intelligence, attitude, role model etc.

6. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    My thoughts exactly^...:thumbup:

7. bobdude

bobdude Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb
    well if obama can i guess anyone can

8. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    The reason, as stated by Trump, was the Russia investigation. The clock is ticking until he's either impeached or prosecuted for obstruction of justice (of course that is should be).
    If Obama had even a tiny fraction of the factual evidence there is of collusion, the right wing would have gone insane. Just look at Trump and his birther nonsense for proof on just how disgustingly dishonest Trump, his admin and his his close allies are.

9. Icanium

Icanium Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080ti GamX
    We like our celebrities here.
    Ronald Reagan, Actor to Governor.
    Jesse Ventura, Actor to Governor
    Arnold Schwarzenegger, Actor to Governor
    Dwane Johnson, Actor to President??????

10. Passus

Passus Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 3GB
    Dumbing down complete

His name is Dwayne not dwane

This is why you guys have trump for president and are a failing country

11. bobdude

bobdude Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb
    :stewpid:

12. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    and this^ is why the Republicans control both houses of Congress and the white house.

Hemi I thought you would stop grasping at straws by now.
    You need to jump on the Trump Train or get left behind.

13. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Did you lose your full stop key?

14. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RX5700
    Trump wasn't/isn't a politician. He's just a pathological liar with a lot of shady connections.

So does Trump. Trump has a long standing history with a LOT of shady people....

Trump is sinking the US... His goal as President, is to become a dictator.

Trump won't get a second term. There's a huge push in the US to impeach him and multiple investigations into his personal finances, his business dealings and his campaign dealings.

The only past President even close to being as bad as Trump....was Richard Nixon.

So far, Trump is mirroring Nixon's decisions. They both fired the FBI Director and Attorney Generals who were involved in investigations relating to them.

Ronald Reagan was a President....the 40th President to be exact. Took the Oath of Office in January 1981 and left office in January 1989...

15. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8

Have you gone full loony left sykozis? You say all that^ with not one shred of evidence....you sound like a msn reporter still butthurt because you lost.

Now you tell me how the heck russia convinced anyone to vote for Trump?

16. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RX5700
    I didn't mention Russia in there at all.

After being sworn in as President, Trump was issued a trademark in China -> Illegal for Trump to accept, but he did so anyway.

Trump profits from every trip he makes to Mar-a-lago because the Secret Service has to pay for food, board, etc. -> Illegal

Prior to an investor's meeting in China, it was announced that "The sister of President Trump's Senior Advisor, Jared Kushner would be present"....which is.... -> Illegal (Kushner Company is using Jared Kushner's political position for financial gain, which also benefits Jared Kushner)

During that conference, Kushner Company also promised permanent visa's to anyone who invests in their company -> Illegal (no such law existed at the time of that promise but was merely a bill in the House)

Trump has even tweeted that he wants to change the constitution because it's getting in the way of him doing everything he wants.

Trump recently threatened James Comey on Twitter -> Illegal (intimidation of a witness)

Trump threatened Sally Yates on twitter -> Illegal (intimidation of a witness)

Trump actually admitted that he fired Comey for investigating his campaign.... (admittance of obstruction of justice)

Trump admitted in the termination letter sent to Comey that he questioned Comey about the investigation into his campaign -> Attempted obstruction of justice....

Trump University.... A very well known scam.

The Senate interviews with Sally Yates, Comey and a few others were done publicly. You can actually view them on YouTube. The investigations are real.

I'm neither a democrat or republican. I'm an independent. The only politician I ever had any degree of loyalty to was Mark Warner and that was because of the condition he left my state in as Governor and the fact that I've actually met him and had a 1-on-1 conversation with him directly, face to face. However, he lost that loyalty after going to DC and proving himself just another useless politician. Mark Warner actually ran the state like a proper business. He wiped out the state's deficit and debt, and left it with a financial surplus (without raising taxes even a penny) that his (republican) predecessor wiped out in 12 months and then raised taxes to try to make up for.

I wouldn't vote for Trump, or defend Trump, if he were the last eligible Presidential candidate on earth. He's a piss-poor businessman. Most of his business ventures have ended in bankruptcies. He spent 8 years constantly attacking Obama for taking vacations and fabricated the whole "birther" BS....yet, Trump has spent nearly every weekend on vacation in Mar-a-lago since taking office. He's on track to spend more tax payer dollars on vacations in the first year of his first term, than Obama did in 2 terms. By the end of his first term, he will have spent more on vacations than Bush and Obama did in their combined 4 terms. Melania is costing tax payers MILLIONS of dollars PER WEEK living in New York....which Trump is also benefiting from financially since the Secret Service is paying for "room and board" at one of his hotels. Tax Payers are even footing the bill for Ivanka Trump's business trips to various countries for her own company because she's the cheeto-in-chief's daughter... We're also paying for her personal protection while she's on these business trips because Secret Service agents go with her. (That's actually illegal, btw... The law doesn't permit her to use tax payer dollars to travel for anything related to a company she owns, or to have Secret Service agents guard her during those trips.)

I'm used to Republicans and Democrats being blind to the truth, but the defense of Trump is taking the ignorance to a whole new level.

Btw, Trump made a big deal over Obama signing executive orders but, he's already surpassed the number Obama had signed at the same point in his first term.....

Trump appointed someone to Attorney General that admitted to perjury... He appointed someone to the FDA that's being investigated for insider trading... He appointed someone to the EPA that doesn't believe human beings have any impact on the earth. He appointed someone as Secretary of State that has had countless business and financial dealings with Russia (and currently has financial ties to Russia and Exxon Mobile). He appointed a National Security Adviser who was actively accepting payments from other countries, and lied about it. (Who, coincidentally had his security clearance revoked by the Obama administration in 2014 for the same activities and, illegally, held the position of National Security Adviser under Trump without any security clearance at all.)

Trump still swears that Obama had his office wiretapped, with no evidence

Trump still swears that there were 3-5 MILLION illegal voters, with no evidence

Some of Trump's own family members and campaign people had multiple voter registrations, which Trump claims others did to commit voter f*r*a*u*d. I guess we should assume his family members and campaign workers did the same by his logical....

Last edited: May 14, 2017
  17. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GT 840M
    I'd vote for him.

18. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    He is a good man.

19. sykozis

sykozis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RX5700
    What makes him a "good man?" He's done nothing to benefit the country since taking office. He pushed for a "health care bill" that would have sent us backwards, without ever reading it. He's spent MILLIONS of tax payer dollars taking a vacation damn near every weekend....which he's pocketing MORE tax payer dollars off of. His own wife doesn't even want to be around him, costing MILLIONS of tax payer dollars per week to stay in New York, which Trump is pocketing MORE tax payer dollars from. He appointed people to positions that they aren't even remotely qualified for. So, what makes him a "good man?"

Oh, that new "health care bill"....also includes HUGE tax breaks for the wealthiest people in the country....and tax increases for some of the poorest....yet he still supports it. Typical Republican stance.... Make the Rich, richer and the poor, poorer.... Trickle Down economics was tried during the Reagan administration. It did irreparable damage then. It'll be even worse now.

If I misunderstood and you were referring to Dwayne Johnson.... I'd vote for him just to see what kind of train wreck of a Government we'd have under someone who could break every member of Congress in half....lol

20. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GT 840M
    He is probably more honest and less corruptible. But then I think back to California and how it became bankrupt when Schwarzenegger was governor....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.