1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dungeon Siege III

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, Jun 7, 2010.

1. blesner

blesner Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Nvidia GTX 690
    Pirates are ****s bottom line, whether they were going to buy the game or not they are ****s. They are ruining PC gaming for all of us, hence the **** ports or worst case scenario no game at all. Dev's at the end of the day will always see how much scum has downloaded the game

They always come up with an excuse of they wanted to try the game first... what kind of moron drops hard earned money on a game they already have?

Yeah kapu you are a ****.

2. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X
    Awww, good ol' piracy came up... for what it's worth, this pos is not even worth pirating. It's just like with "gothic 4" arcania, a crap game hiding behind a name of a great series, nothing more.

3. shoja

shoja Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080 GAMING X TRIO
    Apparently no one has downloaded a game from piratebay earlier before their copy of game arrived(I did that for the witcher 2, now I have the collectors edition). Something wrong with that?

4. john2gr

john2gr Banned

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX295 1.75GB

5. Xzibit

Xzibit Banned

GPU:
    7970 Windforce
    engine blocks adress :(

6. john2gr

john2gr Banned

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX295 1.75GB
    *link removed* is the site (replace 0 with O). Don't know why the engine blocks it

fine, you want to continue advertising your site, then get out.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2011
  7. BigAlBeast25

BigAlBeast25 Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS STRIX GTX 970 SLI OC
    what was the update for on steam? over 700MB?

8. isidore

isidore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R9 FuryX 4GB HBM
    my God this is an epic sh!t..

9. p3ps1c0la

p3ps1c0la Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix 480 8gb
    game is fun. so far i like the graphics and game play. fixed camera angle is annoying as hell though.

10. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    its not fixed u can rotate 360 degrees .

and people i played with gamepad and it works like a charm. no issues no annoying.

edit: and as i see demo got a big page of 750 mb..its not demos original size. texture patch?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2011

11. Daftshadow

Daftshadow Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 Armor 8G OC
    anyone know if equipping different armor pieces changes your character's appearance? so far it's not happening for me. every armor piece looks exactly the same when equipped.

12. Cyrosis

Cyrosis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HD4000
    Everything in the demo looked the same to me as well.

13. kapu

kapu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Geforce 1060 6gb
    Where i admited to the piracy ? I Sugest you should learn to read mister.

I Only pointed that game is on torrents and it's werid size for these days game, and im free to do so.

Take your rage elsewhere.

14. mitzi76

mitzi76 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    btw it wasnt me who called you out...i was merely telling someone else that a "chill" attitude wasnt cool because people who look like they are pirates or who are pirates are crap!

p.s i never said you were a pirate because you didnt actually say you were. no need to go on the defensive. no big deal if you arent...

but i stongly suspect if you know about torrents etc you have at some point in the past pirated something. in some peoples book that makes you an ass. deal with it boyo.

i have no rage in fact am pretty "chilled" out.

15. kapu

kapu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Geforce 1060 6gb
    Ofc i use torrents, not for the games i play , but i do download TV series and im not hiding it (practically no other way to watch them).

Sometimes , from time to time i download a game that has no demo or its not very popular to see what it is. If id liked it i id bought it.

While i'm not innocent, i'm pretty sure i don't do any damage to developers.

For the rage, the other guy had with the "gtfo".

16. mitzi76

mitzi76 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    hey if you are innocent sorry. yeah i dont agree with someone coming on an accusing people but hey **** happens.

dunno some people take a dim view of it all. anyways seem like this thread is derailing. apologies for that..

p.s the game isnt that bad surely. i played the demo and ok it was a bit basic like but ran pretty smooth and seemed it could be fun.

but only if you played with some friends online or in front of the tv etc etc.

17. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
    The 735 MB file which was replaced in an update appears to be Data_Archive.oaf and a couple of other smaller ones, Engine.oaf and World_Graph.oaf. Likely bug fixes and no doubt part of what would have been a small 15 MB patch had it not been Steamworks. Ahem!

18. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT P.
    Guess it means there will be a day-1 patch next week when it's released, game supposedly leaked due to a mistake in Steam (Allows installation and decryption already and some stores started selling early again.) anyway what I mean is that build is likely rather buggy being a few weeks old due to the disc manufacture process. :)

19. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
  20. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    wow, this is really bad. probably the worst game I've played in years. it looks old, the controlls are terrible, everything about the game feels amateurish. I can't believe they charge people money for this. there's better ARPGs on mobile phones than this...