Drivers for Mobility FireGL V5700 in HP notebook

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by petrinho, Oct 21, 2010.

1. petrinho

petrinho New Member

GPU:
    ATI FireGL V5700
    Hi,

I have HP Elitebook 8530w with Ati mobility FireGL V5700 graphics card in it and I am having problems with display drivers. In 3ds max when I open a scene, even with just one simple box, orbit in perspective viewport is not runnig smooth. Statistics is showing around 200fps but it is still lagging and freezing all the time. I guessed that for these graphics cards should be available certified drivers, but I was looking for them for huge ammount of time and I havenĀ“t found anything. Right now, I am using driver 8.632.

When I was looking for the proper driver I found that ATI is releasing performance plugins which should improve perfomnce in 3ds max and in Autocad also. But when I set these plugins in these programs they always get me error in which is smtg like "You dont have the proper graphic card, you must have one of ... " Now there goes a list of supported gpu and mine is there also! So I am a bit of confused from this, why is this plugin telling me that I have wrong graphics card, but it is on the list on supported cards ? Is this also because of wrong drivers?

So can anyone suggest me which driver should I use for best performace in 3ds max? Apart from 3ds max, I am using Revit architecture 2011 (which is still telling that i have old drivers) and AutoCAD2011, these are also important to me to run as fast as possible.

And I am sorry for my bad english, but I would be really gratefull for any advice ...

2. petrinho

petrinho New Member

GPU:
    ATI FireGL V5700
    No Idea ? :(