1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Driver support

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by GladiatorYU, Jan 15, 2005.

1. GladiatorYU

GladiatorYU Guest

I have fx 5700 and I overclocked core takt to 528MHz(default 425).When I'm trying to raise memory even for 1MHz(default 552) performances are drasticly down.That happend with drivers series 6x.xx & 7x.xx.Installing 56.72 solved the problem. I get some 500 points in 3DMark03(2990-3550),but the games are not smuth.There are not artefacts or any distorzion of picture but I see not much improvement in games.Can anybody explains that?

2. sloeri

sloeri Member

GPU:
    MSI 680GTX 2Gb
    guess you also have an asus card :)

have the same thing here...

3. GladiatorYU

GladiatorYU Guest

no, I have leadtek a360

4. sloeri

sloeri Member

GPU:
    MSI 680GTX 2Gb
    oh well.... asus cards have the same prob ... oc'en the Core is no prob... raise the mem up 1Mhz with any driver above the 56.xx drivers and there ya go.... back to 100Mhz mem speed....
    real funny, and not with any new driver this is solved...

only workaround is editing the bios so you don't need to do it thru the driver settings...

(i did not do this... i'm a bit worried for my card... don't like to edit the bios for a couple of frames gain...)

regards
    Joeri :rolleyes: