[Driver Mod] Amernime Zone Radeon Insight 22.1.2 WHQL & Legacy Driver Pack (Released)

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by mylipho15, Feb 5, 2021.

?

Are you satisfying using NimeZ AMD Radeon Drivers?

Poll closed May 17, 2021.
  1. Yes

47 vote(s)
    77.0%
  2. No

14 vote(s)
    23.0%
  1. Banana4Nanners

Banana4Nanners Member Guru

GPU:
    6800XT
    Radeon switch graphics are kind of crap. But if it's anything like Intel HD + Nvidia combo then plugging in an external monitor forces the main GPU to be used for display. Have you tried that?

2. mylipho15

mylipho15 Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 8790M
    That's why, you need crossfire disabled on bios level, driver level is not enough. Since there's no option to disable CF on bios on laptop

Amd a series use igpu directly as display, so that's imposible to use dgpu directly.

3. D1stRU3T0R

D1stRU3T0R Master Guru

GPU:
    8 GB
    I guess he is right tho, if you force external display, it will use the dgpu for display and not the integrated one. I know this because I used 240Hz, and that's only possible on GCN 4 (more specifically apparently only on rx 5xx, and while my laptop has RX 550 and R7 IGPU, most likely it was purely using the dgpu. Or maybe they updated GCN3 to work with 240Hz which i don't really believe so :D)

4. Banana4Nanners

Banana4Nanners Member Guru

GPU:
    6800XT
    That's easy to tell, Display properties will tell you which GPU it is using

5. SamcroBIT

SamcroBIT New Member

GPU:
    RTX 2070
    [​IMG]
    ฉันทำถูกไหม

Attached Files:

6. mylipho15

mylipho15 Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 8790M
    Yes, just check the DXDIAG status, should be like these

upload_2021-9-24_16-55-58.png

7. kilerek3

kilerek3 Member

GPU:
    8550G+8750M
    i tried every keyboard combinations but my bios seems to not have hidden advanced settings (InsydeH20 Version CCB.03.74.11F.22) in short (insyde f22) also having troubles with finding some modded version. Ohh life is hard. I think i'll give up :<

But im very sad :< i saw on YT one guy opened advanced bios settings in HP, he had dual radeon graphics and he has possibility to choose which gpu is counting as primary and displaying an image to display

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  8. mylipho15

mylipho15 Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 8790M
    Primary rendering image, not primary display monitor. Bruh, i have this experience since have legacy laptop apu terascale dx11 and gcn (5750m with 8650g + 8750M) game refuses to use dx12 even with forced 8750M because 8650g doesn't support dx12, unless we have option to disable apu graphics and use discrete as display

9. DragonFrizzy

DragonFrizzy Member

GPU:
    Amd hd 7310
    mylipho15 did you added support for amd hd 7310 now? because I don't want to uninstall the drivers now and all day just trying to install them

10. 1pvpslayer

1pvpslayer Member

GPU:
    R9 390
    Killer driver, thanks. R9 390, 21.9.2 works fine

Cryio, Fafnyr, kalima and 1 other person like this.

11. Briclyaz

Briclyaz New Member

GPU:
    NVIDIA GTX 1660Ti
    Hello. I decided to update the drivers, I do it regularly once a month, I reread the entire header, but I could not find a solution to the problem that I myself encountered.
    After installing the driver 21.Q3.1 V3, no version of the AMD Software wants to be installed. I tried both the classic version and the installation of flags for Microsoft Store. As a result, the installer writes that the flags are set, but they are not, and after a while nothing is automatically installed in the system.
    Ryzen 7 4800H, Vega 7.
    ===========
    Edited: My bad, works fine. Thanks for your work!

Last edited: Sep 25, 2021
  12. Fafnyr

Fafnyr Active Member

GPU:
    R9-390+
    390+ new Driver works fine, only a little bug Radeon Software crashes sometimes.

mfg

13. Espionage724

Espionage724 Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 XC BLACK
    I definitely don't miss this about laptops. I remember paying someone to mod a few BIOS files I dumped from some Acer laptops to unlock InsydeH2O settings; had to get those dumps and re-flash via a SOIC clip, a Raspberry Pi, and flashrom :p Was a fun learning experience because that also helped me mess with me_cleaner on other computers, and even recover an OG Xbox's EEPROM. All the chips I've dealt with shared the same pin layout, so I just have a Pi with the SOIC clip lying around for whenever I might need it.

I've heard HP had some kind of signing on their BIOS, but I'm not sure if that prevents someone from doing an external flash with a programmer, or if it prevents people from modding the BIOS.

Normally laptops with dual-graphics don't have a hardware mux unless they're high-end. I'm not sure about your particular laptop, but even if the option for it gets unlocked and is visible, it's possible it doesn't work (I've toggled that on Intel/NVIDIA Acer laptops and it resulted in a black laptop screen and required a CMOS reset)

kilerek3 likes this.
  14. FullTank

FullTank Member

GPU:
    2xR9 390+2x R9 390X
    Hi, friend with an RX 5700 experiencing an issue on both default and modded drivers
    If Age of Empires 2 & Microsoft Edge are opened together for about 10 minutes
    "If I have age of empires 2 open and Edge open at the same time then my graphics driver will crash within 10 minutes" (on default drivers, modded doing bsod)
    "If I close Edge then age of empires 2 can run for hours"
    "And Edge and PSO2 can run fine together for example"

Default drivers doing driver crash and recovering it, though that unfortunately kills the game

While modded driver does bsod with the following error - video_scheduler_internal_error

I wonder if it's just his gpu's issue or everyone is affected with same GPU? Unfortunately I don't own an RX 5700 so I can't know..

Here just reporting
    ////
    Apparently he had his edge running on 2nd monitor and with HW acceleration enabled, so I told to him to disable it since it's a common issue and disabling it may actually help

Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
  15. mylipho15

mylipho15 Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 8790M
    "video_scheduler_internal_error" this maybe related to TDR value.

16. FullTank

FullTank Member

GPU:
    2xR9 390+2x R9 390X
    must raise TdrDelay in regedit to fix it? (the following bsod's error is only on modded drivers, regular ones doing driver crash for him and driver restores itself , without bsod)
    even if that will fix bsod, will that fix the driver crash/restore though?
    ///
    thanks for the help btw, appreciate it! , hopefully one of the solutions will work for him, and if neither will i guess it's not a big deal

17. mylipho15

mylipho15 Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 8790M
    Idk but this would fix common problem for rx 5000 user caused by Scheduler or TDR:
    - At least with windows 20H2 or newer
    - Updated driver chipset
    - PCI-Related settings in bios
    - re-check HPET Settings, neither bios or BCDedit

FullTank likes this.
  18. s3ruX

s3ruX Member

GPU:
    RX 470(4GB)
    Anyone with Polaris with stuck gpu clock after close any game?

21.9.1 and 21.9.2 has same problem one strange thing is 21.Q3 is a windows 10 driver (WDDM 2.7) don't have this problem but the modded one from Nimez 21.Q3.1 V3 (WDDM 3.0) has the same stuck clock problem.

W11 22000.194

19. mylipho15

mylipho15 Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 8790M
    I use 21.9.2 latest driver on RX 580 sapphire 4gb, but still in windows 10, not having any problem, even with Re-Bar enabled

20. Cryio

Cryio Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX 5700 XT
    Perfect driver on my end too. 5700 XT + R5 3600 + W10 21H1 + SAM enabled.

Driver works perfectly. Will install Thief to see if Mantle shows up, haha.

EDIT: No Mantle in Thief for my 5700 XT, as expected. Oh well. Game runs amazingly well anyway in DirectX11 (and DX10, for owners of older cards I'd assume). Too bad "Contact Hardening Shadows" was an advertised feature, present in Menus in the game as well, that sips performance but does absolutely nothing, because it's broken.