[Driver Mod] Amernime Zone Modded Radeon 21.12.1 WHQL + GCN & Legacy Pack (Released)

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by mylipho15, Feb 5, 2021.

?

Are you satisfying using NimeZ AMD Radeon Drivers?

Poll closed May 17, 2021.
  1. Yes

47 vote(s)
    77.0%
  2. No

14 vote(s)
    23.0%
  1. Irait0

Irait0 New Member

GPU:
    r9 390
    I was able to recover my browser folder from win10 to linux so i created a new account with my usual email.

I did that, i found amdkmpfd.inf and deleted that, it still doesn't work, do i delete all AMD related driver ?

2. mylipho15

mylipho15 Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 8790M
    try uninstall all amd driver from recovery environtment. I use newer 21H2 too and don't have problem like this

3. FlawleZ

FlawleZ Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Radeon R9
    Is this a hard requirement? I have an old HD 5850 and Phenom II system on Win 7 I wanted to test on.

4. Cryio

Cryio Member Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX 5700 XT
    W10 is a requirement, yes.

5. JohnPare

JohnPare New Member

GPU:
    Radeon 8750M / 2GB
    Thanks for the clear explanation:).

6. Kennypic

Kennypic New Member

GPU:
    AMD R9-390
    This worked great for my R9-390. In halo Infinite I went from an unplayable 15fps to 55fps! On low settings 1080p

DoubleSh0tNine, FlawleZ and Fafnyr like this.
  7. fishstik

fishstik New Member

GPU:
    R9 390
    Worked great initially on my R9 390 for Halo Infinite. 15 FPS on all resolutions (1024x768 to 4K) to 45-55 FPS 1440p, most settings on low.

However the main screen is now taking me 5+ minutes to load and I get a lot of crashes mid-match. Not sure if it's a driver issue but the game still seems very buggy. I know it's a beta but some of my friends with newer GPUs aren't having any issues...

Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
  8. DoubleSh0tNine

DoubleSh0tNine New Member

GPU:
    R9 Fury Nitro 4gb
    On an R9 Fury with the same drivers and not getting any crashes here - is your CPU or GPU OCed?

9. Cryio

Cryio Member Guru

GPU:
    AMD RX 5700 XT
    Right Click game in Steam: Properties -> DLC -> Disable High Rez textures.

Read something about manually deleting Game Cache as well, but haven't looked into that.

5700 XT: Mostly 1080p60 maxed out with 21.11.3, drops to 58 now and then, usually above 60.

10. fishstik

fishstik New Member

GPU:
    R9 390
    CPU is OC'd, i5-6600k to 4.4GHz. Been playing a few matches with no crashes though, seems promising! Very impressed getting playable framerates at 2K :D

Fafnyr likes this.

11. 2Strix

2Strix Member

GPU:
    R9 295X2
    I play on 3 FHD screens (5K)
    With R9 295X2
    For every game
    I7 7700 NON K OC 4.31
    30-150 FPS
    FH5
    35-50 FPS
    5K HIGH :)

Fafnyr likes this.
  12. Fafnyr

Fafnyr Member

GPU:
    R9-390+
    I am very grateful that he made the drivers available to us. With the outrageously exorbitant GPU prices at the moment, the R9-390 + has to stay alive a little longer.

gr33tz

2Strix and FlawleZ like this.
  13. empreus

empreus New Member

GPU:
    RX 6800 XT
    Is everything below 21.10 compatible with 1709?

14. roman12

roman12 Member

GPU:
    hd7970m
    Здравствуйте у меня вопрос какие драйвера лучшее
    поставить. У меня ноутбук msi gx60-ac1 a10 5750m+hd7970m. Заранее спасибо за
    помощь.

15. DoubleSh0tNine

DoubleSh0tNine New Member

GPU:
    R9 Fury Nitro 4gb
    You're going to want the Terascale driver my man. Anyone else want to chime in?

16. k7rie

k7rie New Member

GPU:
    AMD R9 270x
    Sorry but, is there any way to factory restore from doing all the steps done here? It seems to be bricking my GPU.

17. Lavitz

Lavitz New Member

GPU:
    AMD R9 Fury
    @mylipho15 Okay, I've noticed something very interesting and have found 0 information about this issue on the internet which actually leads to believe it is a very small subset of people if many at all that are facing this issue.
    This is occurring in Halo and Bf 2042:

When the game is in fullscreen there is a lag spike every second. On the menu screen/in game with gameplay.
    Go into Window mode lag is on gone smooth frames.
    On a rare occasion Full screen will have 0 Lag as well. But 90% of the lag spike every second. I have have the bar graph via msi.
    Could this be driver related very well possible or something else. I need some help figuring this out. I have tried unplugged my second monitor and tried various if not all variation of settings for Halo

My specs video card is : R9 Fury x
    ryzen 2700x
    16 gb of ram
    Windows 11
    Dual monitors

-- EDIT

Turns out reinstalling the driver and not having radeon live running fixed my fullscreen issue.. Not sure what exactly in the software is causing the issue, I would like to utilize freesync.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
  18. mylipho15

mylipho15 Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 8790M
    use amd cleanup tools. As always the pci bus driver (amdkmpfd) is the main problem bricking the gpu especially for older windows 10 build than 20H2

19. k7rie

k7rie New Member

GPU:
    AMD R9 270x
    I don't know what went wrong but my r9 270x after installing the modded driver registered as 280x which has 4gb vram (mine has 2gb), and I just let it be for three days because at least the driver lets me play horizon 5. Yesterday when I play Genshin Impact, the game crashed after fighting a boss, and then it got artifacts all over the screen. I tried using the clean-up tools, factory reset, and such but nothing work to eliminate the artifact, can't launch any game because they're all instantly crashed. Seems to be working fine with no artifact when no drivers were installed but I still can't play games because the FPS is so low. Maybe I'll try to submit the problem

20. mylipho15

mylipho15 Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 8790M
    use nimez previous version that still based on 27.20.15030.3000