Driver issues with Sli

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by PurSpyk!!, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Squall Leonhart

Squall Leonhart Banned

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 275 896
    XFX is wrong, its a driver fault.
    email them and tell em to shove their support.

2. PurSpyk!!

PurSpyk!! Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti X Sli
    I agree XFX support is beyond poor. The only reason I bought another XFX card was to try and prevent problems. But this is the last XFX product I will ever purchase. I have a 7950GT APG graphics card in my wife's computer, the one port failed after about a months use, their answer, use the other port! (what ahhpens if I was using 2 monitors?) I have complained about the quality of support I have recieved, but it seems like no one on their support staff actually speaks or really understands english. To top it all on the Black Edition box, they brag about 5 star quality support, well if this is 5 star I hate to know whyat their normal support is like.

Happy things are working, had a small issue in Left 4 Dead, after about an hour of play got a crash, screen turned a nice shade of ligt blue. Cards were not even running more than 65 degrees.

3. Mineria

Mineria Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3080 Ti
    I almost did that to them when they used incorrect fan duty cycle tables on an early 8800GT revision, with the result that the gpu temperature was getting way over its limit.
    Took me 3 mails with detailed testing results/reports and questioning them about their RMA policies, before they made a new BIOS revision for those cards.

4. live4life

live4life Banned

GPU:
    Asus EnGTX295
    hey m8 this is no drivers issue i have the GTX295 and i suffer time to time by the same problem as you....now i didnt see this bsds antmore cause i make so manny things to fix i change reg files the bios settings and etc....but lets see if this happens anymore....i was to do foramt solve this but i thing this cant help...so will see and report about this..as i know its settings prolem try to turn of the oc methods if exicts anyone at your bios...

Last edited: Aug 10, 2009

5. Mineria

Mineria Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3080 Ti
    The option in BIOS where it says "Plug and Play OS" is that set to yes/enabled?

Are all unused IRQ resources disabled?
    Like HD controllers and other things you don't use.