Dragon Age: Inquisition Thread - Pt.1

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Xzibit, Sep 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    ‘Dragon Age: Inquisition’ First DLC Release Now In Development

From the sound of it they are working on a single player DLC "add-on". Now I'll take this with a grain of salt, but if they truly put out a big add-on (standalone or not) like with Awakening then that would be truly awesome. It would show that Bioware actually learned their lesson and returned (or at least tried) to their roots. It was already a good start that there was no day 1 DLC (besides the small stuff you get for preordering) and I would gladly pay more and get a full fledged add-on, like in the old days.

2. Hirantha

Hirantha Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 980ti Hybrid (BEAST)
    Going with Knight Enchanter build tonight. Saw it was bad-ass!!

3. Daftshadow

Daftshadow Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    Hopefully it adds a lot of content. I'm on my third playthrough but getting a little bored with it. Finding myself playing other games. This is exactly why developers need to make their games mod friendly like Skyrim. I blame EA!!!

4. Netherwind

Netherwind Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080 Gaming X
    Luckily the flickering is something you rarely see.

5. Flakman

Flakman Master Guru

GPU:
    gtx 1080ti
    Couldn't bring myself to finish this game. Got to a lvl 18 and just uninstalled. The AI is so broken, the quest so boring I couldn't finish it..

6. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    +1

it was epic for me but after 150 hours something it became ultra boring.

7. TyrantofJustice

TyrantofJustice Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    I have a love hate relationship with this game... it was boring most of the time but the story kept me going ... combat was frustrating and all the bugs... but i really hope for a DLC for singleplayer as i need to know what happens with solas

8. Seaclean

Seaclean Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 4GB Gaming
    It's been out since November 2014 and yet there are still almost no graphical-enhancement mods (if any) save for your standard SweetFX...

What gives? Where are the ENB Series? The better/proper rendered hair instead of the static-hair-that-is-glued-to-the-head? The added foliage? The increased draw-distance?

Seriously is it that impossible to do? o_O

9. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti
    ENB doesn't do DX11 games. :(

10. Seaclean

Seaclean Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 4GB Gaming
    whaaaaa....

Anyway, doesn't stop the other things from being done.

11. Redemption80

Redemption80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    Last i heard Frostbite couldn't be modded.

12. h4rm0ny

h4rm0ny Master Guru

GPU:
    R9 285 / 2GB
    That's a shame. Dragon Age: Origins had endless mods that people created for it. Unbelievable amounts, really.

13. Seketh

Seketh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580 8GB
    True, I loved it but it's one of those games in which the longer you play, the worse it gets.

Looking back at the game, the side quests were, well, useless and the main story was too short. Less but better content would have made DA:I a better game.

I also became a knight enchanter, which just made the game super easy. Keep your barriers up and you're invincible. And as a knight-enchanter you get fade shield, which strengthens your barrier with attacks :3eyes:

Totally didn't deserve the goty awards it got. It just look like reviewers got the game, absolutely loved it (like I did), gave it a score and the award long before you get to the point when you realize you're doing the same thing over and over again.

14. Trixster

Trixster Active Member

GPU:
    1070 G1 Gaming
    Yes and no.
    There is texture mods already but until then can export and import the meshes then you need to wait, hell there is even a community mod already.

You should follow http://daitools.freeforums.org/ and if so inclined or capable then help the guys there and their tool.

15. kapo

kapo Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1
    Too many pointless sidequests that I wish i never did. Too little good main storyline that I wish i could have done more. Pretty much sums up Inquisition for me. The game appears to be massive but its actually very shallow. Throw out all the ubisoft esque collectible quests and pointless fetch quests and there really not much to this game. The story was good, shame that there wasn't more of it.

16. TyrantofJustice

TyrantofJustice Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 super
    Thats why if they do a DLC they need to expand on the main story and not just throw new areas at me with a crap load of junk quests

17. Darkest

Darkest Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HD7950
    The game by design will always be filled with a ton of junk quests, it's essentially an MMO designed around a small number of players.

18. scaredchimp

scaredchimp Member Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX970 SLI
  19. Daftshadow

Daftshadow Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    ^hopefully this will satisfied the complainers somewhat...

20. Brogan

Brogan Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 980
    by complainers I'm guessing you mean the people who don't understand why "this" Bioware still can't seem to figure out how to implement mouse button mapping in a game that runs on an engine that has the capability...

I mean yea, they're game designers, not rocket scientists.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.