1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downsampling with AMD: Guide and Demonstration

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by BlackZero, Jul 25, 2012.

1. gx-x

gx-x Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1060 6G Armor
    you could try 15.7 WHQL package, the whole thing. Follow instructions in that other thread I linked, don't skip any step. I don't know what else can I do. People reported VSR working with 5xxx series so it should work. When it's working, you will have the option to select higher resolution even in windows desktop (screen settings) so you will know if it is working or not right away.

PS. Your card has nothing to gain with these newer drivers, especially these betas. They are for win 10 and one game that you won't be playing anyway. ;)

2. Olorin

Olorin Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI Armour OC GTX1060 6GB
    Dammit, I'm not sure what to do. I used DDU to uninstall all drivers. I downloaded and installed the 15.7 package.

Followed all the steps. No VSR is showing in my CCC. Apparently I'm not alone according to the internet. :(

3. gx-x

gx-x Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1060 6G Armor
    I suggest that you seek advice / help in that other thread. It really should work for you.

4. Scarecrow7

Scarecrow7 Master Guru

GPU:
    HIS R9 280X / 3GB
    For anything DX9, GeDoSaTo still rules.
    It is really easy to use and very flexible, you can pretty much set any resolution from your heart.

5. Olorin

Olorin Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI Armour OC GTX1060 6GB
    I'm really hoping Gedasato will have support for DX11 titles soon. It's something that I wouldn't mind paying for, to be quite honest.

Otherwise I may have to consider buying a Nvidia card (I have to upgrade anyway).

6. PrMinisterGR

PrMinisterGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 7970 Quadrobake
    Not only it isn't, they even blocked it as far as I understand.