Download: Guru3D RTSS Rivatuner Statistics Server 7.3.0 Beta 2

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    GSDragoon and Undying like this.
  2. theoneofgod

theoneofgod Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 580 8GB
    Almost blew my head off with the music on the binding video.

Thanks for the update!

3. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Great stuff, thanks!

4. David Lake

David Lake Master Guru

GPU:
    Titan V watercooled
    Unhandled exception at 0x000007FEFC92B87D (KernelBase.dll) in RTSSHooksLoader64.exe: 0xC000041D: An unhandled exception was encountered during a user callback. occurred

Every version I have tried crashes.

5. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    must be os corruption.

warlord likes this.
  6. David Lake

David Lake Master Guru

GPU:
    Titan V watercooled
    Thank you for your most concise and detailed analysis of the situation at hand.

msvcp110_win.dll was missing and D3D12.dll was also causing a problem, problem solved

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
  7. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Are you by any chance on Windows7 and tried to put Win10 or third party profxy D3D12.dll to system folder? Then it's expected.

8. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    Wonder if that D3D12 on Windows 7 situation Microsoft added could be causing something, MSVCP is the Visual C runtime but they'd have to have some DirectX 12 files for that Win7 DirectX 12 functionality though I was under the idea that these were supported from the game folder to avoid messing with key OS files.
    (EOL after all for that OS so Microsoft making extensive core changes would be unlikely.)

No idea why one would dump a Windows 10 .dll into Windows 7 but maybe people have tried stuffing D3D12.dll into the System32 folder too though I can't imagine it doing anything short of confusing software trying to hook said file. (The rest of the kernel stuff and Windows components are kinda not there after all.)

EDIT: That or a Insider build, much as it's popular 19041 or what it's up to isn't finalized yet and will at least need one or two more cumulative updates and 19500 whatever it's at now is a non-defined fast-ring test build though somehow it ends up getting installed and used because it's easy to find and download.
    (Recent changes has the fast ring as a bit of it's own thing now after all so it's not exactly a 20H2 build of Windows 10 it's a in progress heavy WIP build of upcoming changes and early code.)

EDIT: For 19041 I don't know all of the specifics but there's issues around UWP and .Net at least plus the broken Install.wim files after the earlier .21 cumulative for that security fix.

It's not quite ready for use as a main OS update over 1903 or 1909 just yet.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2020
  9. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    they added no files, 12on7 is bundled by the dev.

JonasBeckman likes this.
  10. cryohellinc

cryohellinc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6750XT/ MAC M1
    Thank you for all the effort.